NYC $1,000 pigeon poop fine

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like they want to drive the residents of NYC away.

There are pigeons everywhere there but they will find you $1,000 for pigeon poop. The fine for having rats is $300. Driving into the city costs $15 now.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are pigeons everywhere there but they will find you $1,000 for pigeon poop. The fine for having rats is $300. Driving into the city costs $15 now.

Sounds like an insane asylum!

Reactions: Debp

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NYC government has been off the rails whacked for years. They can only get worse.

After all, they have to recoup all that money they supposedly spent housing illegals. Pigeons,rats, and traffic congestion are just a few avenues. There will be more.

I wonder what percentage of the property sale their mansion tax is at now?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Been to NYC twice. Once in the early 70's as a 12 yr old to compete in the North Atlantic Juvenile Men's figure skating competition.
Afte which we went to the Easterns, and I bombed badly.
I thought it scary back then as a kid. Late night sirens, police action right outside on the streets all night long. Even way up high in a hotel could hear that.

Second time was in the mid 90's, stayed with family in NJ, and went to see some sites, climbed Statue of Liberty, visited Ellis Island and saw my grandparent's names who immigrated from Sweeden and Finland right after WW1. I thought that interesting.

I have no desire to ever go there again.

As a kid, we lived in Buffalo NY Tonawanda and Williamsville suburbia, and were there from early 60's to 1975. One thing I remember was naked swimming for boys at Mill Middle School. You tell people today and they can't believe it. But it was a thing decades ago for men and boys but never girls or women.

And they have a website today.

Last edited: