Oak Island (Zero Fallacy) 2022

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

macdeel

May 21, 2022
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Statement

(The Punishment, or Penalty for being a, false witness, under certain pretenses, is the death penalty..............so remember Philip in the new testament..................perhaps he talked to those people in person, the leadership at that time, asked them to acknowledge their statement, and then issue an apology to the people and to correct their written record)

(all of their lives are expendable and not important................nontheless, god allowed satan to wrestle with the gospel...................anything that deals with or highlights murder or etc, satan's desire for its "human dirth charge", its illusion of spiritual authority, or its, "peace quest", etc, has no value................God's answer for wrestling with the gospel is to put focus on the lord's body, that means you have big inaccuracies in some areas, when it comes time to understand the difference in signs and visions, and focus on that is typically only around genocides or pandemics)

(right now....................and I wasn't certain but arizona has more value to me then canada, its not the accounts are false.................oak island's account misses several details.............the situation involving the son of man or pyramid builder, involves the issue of not having a resurrected body, so the body is corrected a tiny bit to allow any activity with the earth in those locations................so its one location to correct the body specifically, and one location to toil with the earth for a sign or a vision..............both locations are typically not the same, so....................the earth isn't usually the focal point itself, i mean find treasure or being rich isn't the focal point.................the position of correcting the body can also be achieved with martyrdom, or god using an angel to correct the body argument, recurrection, or the earth can also be used................(it depends on the age of the individual, when god would do that naturally, or if the opportunity is there ahead of time, the earth would be in view) (so this is not necessarily christian)

(with............the Dutchman's Gold and Phoenix Arizona....................we know the desert east of the city of phoenix, not the desert really, just 10 to 20 miles east following a known trail, or north about 1 mile from the dutchman's park then east, 10 to 20 miles.................we have the "Phoenix Lights in 1997"...............that acknowledged this was not just an opinion) (a general area to correct the son of man's body/testimony, and another general area to toil with the earth with a sign or a vision etc., the historical claim is supersititous mountains)

Oak Island (Zero Fallacy) Back to Topic

TvtGVUj.jpg

9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses.........that would be the first relative location.................that identifies with the son of man/pyramid builder, in the earth's field geography for correction to his body or testimony................the second location of Oak Island, is not principal, its the closes location to potential signs or vision related activities.
Techincally, the argument is corrected with me slightly, that is body/testimony................phoenix arizona more convinent for me to get to, there is less people and less witnesses, so I have more freedom to decide what I want to do, a minimalistic argument would just be finding gold or something, which I may do, I don't see a reason why a few 1000 dollars would do me any bad.
There is always legal evidences to these claims if they are real.................these legal evidences are BIG EVENTS, since the relative geographic areas are generally big they reference......................so far, I intend to, share the amount of money I made from gold, and information or papers I may have left over from my trip to phoenix arizona online. Remember this is a big game, but in reality, those unclean people are taking their lives are increasing rates, that is very real.

i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png.............Jim McGinnis..............is really my name, technically I provided the map, but history is not important, we have the benefit of accounts that are not isolated to colleges and universities that prey on the human dirth charge, and the willful suffering that is needed for that and the unclean people with that, putting them into authority and so forth.

Oak Island is ultimately not important, because it has no value to me..............the prospect of martyrdom and the spiritual divide, makes anything in the esoteric unprofitable and unnecessary for anyone, i'm also sure......................but I still have travel plans for phoenix arizona this year, preliminary plans.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Statement

(The Punishment, or Penalty for being a, false witness, under certain pretenses, is the death penalty..............so remember Philip in the new testament..................perhaps he talked to those people in person, the leadership at that time, asked them to acknowledge their statement, and then issue an apology to the people and to correct their written record)

(all of their lives are expendable and not important................nontheless, god allowed satan to wrestle with the gospel...................anything that deals with or highlights murder or etc, satan's desire for its "human dirth charge", its illusion of spiritual authority, or its, "peace quest", etc, has no value................God's answer for wrestling with the gospel is to put focus on the lord's body, that means you have big inaccuracies in some areas, when it comes time to understand the difference in signs and visions, and focus on that is typically only around genocides or pandemics)

EDITING
Macdeel. I don't think we're allowed to start threads in the General Discussions area as a Christian Faith person. I think this thread might need to be moved to a different area.

macdeel

May 21, 2022
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(satan or humanity etc. is suicide pleasure only, it has no value...................God never gave satan a law to minister or a commandment to minister, for this reason, God allowed the written law to be wrestled with.......................the son of man or a pyramid builder in general, has what satan does not in god's eyes, a law to minister or a commandment to minister)

(100 percent, not 99, not 99.999 percent.................euthanasia is necessary, historically or biblically, with the leadership, those unclean genetic lines, and as an example in a geographic area.................but that's not what I was going to say)

(the son of man is holy in god's eyes and humanity is not.................the son of man has the freedom to kill 10,000 persons by god's angels or to only kill 1000 persons by god's angels.............that saying means, that, he can either walk with the lord like hezekiah, or he can just pray with the lord like jeremiah, and satan is still a complete zero)

(now a je* or a minority or someone unclean, may believe that god would not provide with any means to an end, but that is not necessarily important, satan is not ordained or commanded to minister after the gospel, in the fundamental sense, as an example for the faithful and the people...............god's mercies will go forward, the lost dutchman's gold is just an opportunity for that, then we can see immediately what euthanasia or other and what segregation of minorities or etc, including the removal from the 50 states or etc. is necessary and required)

(the more satan has to put energy out in a controvery for its suicide pleasure as an enemy of my body and testimony, the weaker it is, the quicker it will die, better to have it die from god's angels, with the son of man as the mechanism whoever he is..............i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png)