Obama, Batman, Santa are types of the Antichrist; 9/11 was God's warning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(holyisthelord;66232)
according to MANY different sites such as this one (http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/111233...380&pID=1078304) the Sun appears UNDER the Southern Cross around Christmas time rather than ON TOP of the Cross, as is shown on my avatar picture, even though it is not touching it as you point out; many of the crucified savior sun "gods" were said to be crucified & born on Dec. 25 perhaps for this reason
C'mon! Those aren't accurate sources. The Bill O'Reilly site (and I like Bill O'Reilly) has that statement from a POSTER in the comment section. For all I know that could have been you.And the second link is your own site by admission.The sun never goes UNDER the southern cross unless the earth went out of control and tilted on its access more than 23.5º. The declination under the southern cross is close to 70º. The sun can only go there if the earth was tilted that much! Maybe the planet Uranus, but not the earth.Do us a favor. Don't make such an obvious erroneous claim and try to fly that past a guy like me that knows something about this. The Word of the Lord is about truth, not sensationalism. And this only goes to prove what I've been saying all along.... the issue is not about truth or even where the sun is in the constellations. The issue when one is unwilling to admit an obxious error is teaching the doctrines of men instead.

holyisthelord

Nov 27, 2008
I don't know if it is true or not, friend, and you tell me that I can't even verify it for myself, but I do know that the Sun is a symbol of Jesus "the Sun of righteousness" (Malachi 4:2) & "the light of the world" (John 8:12) as the over twenty other uncommon similarities the Sun shares with Him attests, such as that He descended from heaven to Earth, disappeared for a time, rose from the dead, ascended into Heaven, & will bring the dead back to life as the Sun brings the trees back to life which are symbols of humans in the Bible as well as of Jesus "the tree of life" (and yes I know the Sun only appears to do these things). Let us move on then.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(holyisthelord;66278)
I don't know if it is true or not, friend, and you tell me that I can't even verify it for myself, but I do know that the Sun is a symbol of Jesus "the Sun of righteousness" (Malachi 4:2) & "the light of the world" (John 8:12) as the over twenty other uncommon similarities the Sun shares with Him attests, such as that He descended from heaven to Earth, disappeared for a time, rose from the dead, ascended into Heaven, & will bring the dead back to life as the Sun brings the trees back to life which are symbols of humans in the Bible as well as of Jesus "the tree of life" (and yes I know the Sun only appears to do these things). Let us move on then.
If you are really interested in the constellations and the sun and how that relates, then you are welcome to join our other forums (usually in the deeper studies) involving the Great Pyramid, God's Word in the Stars and so forth.Right now I'm looking at a fascinating theory brought to us by a young woman regarding stellar alignments during Abraham's birth in 1953BC. I find it a very exciting possibility as her story from the book of Jashar, and the planetary positions she claims all checks out and I confirmed them as well.

holyisthelord

Nov 27, 2008
I am letting you know that I made important additions to my original post today, including about Obama, in case you didn't notice