OBAMA"S PULLOUT FROM IRAQ WASTED ALL THE USA LIVES LOST IN IRAQ WAR.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I find out when using caps, it is more like yelling. But I use them on rare occasions to make a point.

But still, either way you can have good character of moral values or not. It is up to you. To use power for good or bad. Jesus hopes it is for good and moral values.

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A pullout would mean the lives already lost are wasted but staying would simply mean the waste of more lives. We need to face the fact that our military intervention has been a failure.

Christians need to undertake a spiritual invasion of Iraq. We should pray for that country and try to reach the people with the gospel. The most effective way to change a country is to change the hearts and minds of the people and only God can do that.

Poppin

Jan 16, 2014
GISMYS said:
YES!!! WHAT SATAN,DEMONS AND little GOD REJECTING MAN THINKS ABOUT US BELIEVERS SHOULD NOT HINDER OR STOP US FROM DOING THE WORK GOD HAS GIVEN US!!!
Did this poster believe the work God has given us is perpetual war in the Middle East? :unsure:
I do hear this from time to time from some sects who do not understand Bible prophecy. Or perhaps more specifically have been deceived into a false eschatology (requiring these wars).
I have not yet been able to find an instruction from Jesus Christ the Lord to take the life of another.
theophilus said:
A pullout would mean the lives already lost are wasted but staying would simply mean the waste of more lives. We need to face the fact that our military intervention has been a failure.

Christians need to undertake a spiritual invasion of Iraq. We should pray for that country and try to reach the people with the gospel. The most effective way to change a country is to change the hearts and minds of the people and only God can do that.
I agree with this, O theophilus.
And with the words of wisdom from Purity.
Poppin.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
GISMYS said:
Obama's pullout from iraq wasted all the usa lives lost in iraq war. obama pullout from afgan. will do it all over again!!!! Obama is clueless=the worst president in usa history! OBAMA IS CLUELESS!! CLUELESS ON OUR CHRISTIAN NATION, MILITARY,ECONOMY,HEALTH CARE,JOBS,SPACE PROGRAM,EVERTHING,JUST CLUELESS,OBAMA IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN USA HISTORY. PERIOD!!!
We should not have invaded Iraq in the first place. Period.

While I detest both Obama and Bush for the tyrants and traitors they prove themselves to be, the Obama decision to retreat from Iraq prevents the useless loss of more American lives.

The question remains whether they shall be wasted elsewhere instead. There are new wars being invented for us all the time. Flag wavers may yet enjoy another opportunity to see the stars and stripes fluttering over another field denuded by battle. Or maybe not…..

The American military is riddled with cancers of ineptitude, negligence, petty racial issues, technical obsolescence, corruption and graft to name a few. Officially the 'combat readiness' of American forces is borderline. I've personally spoken to returning vets and service men and women on leave and heard horror stories unparalleled in the muzzled press.

Which is one reason why we lost a war with the Russians over Syria last summer without a shot being fired and why we've (now visibly) retreated from the issue altogether. The decline of American military power is visible to all her enemies. Do you know what happens when the sharks smell blood in the water?

With no major foreign enemy to focus upon, the Federal government is now acting like a scorpion made mad by the sun. It's treating our own people like enemies of our own government.

"No matter who you vote for, the government always wins."
- Mark Twain

My prayer is that no further American lives be wasted in false wars of aggression in the name of liberty, which we ourselves have abandoned as a nation and a people.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft…..