Obama Wins Election 2008!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byron-AW

Oct 22, 2008
(Jordan;62908)
Yea let's enjoy Hell while we are at it.
rolleyes.gif
Oh yea, I see what you mean. I agree with you 100%.
Im sorry but your ignorance is showing.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(n2thelight;62905)
Prophecy will come to pass as it is written,regardless of who the President is,but as a black American I cannot be more proud than I am right now.I love this country but we as a people have been through hell in it for a long time.Why does he have to be Marxist?You had better have on your Gospel Armour on regardless,you call him unrigheous yet Mrs Palin was blessed by a witch doctor,go figure.I chose to call him the next President of the Most blessed country in the world.So don't hate,congradulate!!!
N2 I can not blame you for being proud to have the first Black American president I myself am proud of America on that level ... But I can not support a canidate that is for Abortion, an Gay rights only because of my believe in Gods Word. Just as I stopped supporting president Bush the day he said all religions are right ...an God removed his blessings I really hate Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed agenda and I think Obama will support their agenda ...I do not see nor judge the color of his skin its never been a race issue its a moral and agenda issue for me

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(n2thelight;62912)
And what may I ask,have we been in for the past 8 years?
Just wait, you will see!But this is what we will have to contend with for a while. Fear not God is STILL IN CONTROL!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Byron-AW;62911)
(Jordan;62908)
rolleyes.gif

Im sorry but your ignorance is showing.
rolleyes.gif
(n2thelight;62912)
(Jordan;62908)
rolleyes.gif

And what may I ask,have we been in for the past 8 years?Wow, your a Global Moderator that voted for a baby killer, homosexuality agreement into the White House. Obama is much worse.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Instead of fighting back and forth (many of us will never agree) let's stop and take some time to pray for our country. What do you all say to that.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
(Christina;62913)
N2 I can not blame you for being proud to have the first Black American president I myself am proud of America on that level ... But I can not support a canidate that is for Abortion, an Gay rights only because of my believe in Gods Word. Just as I stopped supporting president Bush the day he said all religions are right ...an God removed his blessings I really hate Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reed agenda and I think Obama will support their agenda ...I do not see nor judge the color of his skin its never been a race issue
I understand what you are saying,but as I read the post's I could'nt help but think that he is being attacked because he's black,and I may be wrong,but it's how I feel,so I felt I had to say something.I usually don't discuss politic's because I think all of them are crooked.True power rest behind the throne

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(tomwebster;62919)
Instead of fighting back and forth (many of us will never agree) let's stop and take some time to pray for our country. What do you all say to that.
Not fighting... I can't just let lies go ahead.(n2thelight;62920)
I understand what you are saying,but as I read the post's I could'nt help but think that he is being attacked because he's black,and I may be wrong,but it's how I feel,so I felt I had to say something.I usually don't discuss politic's because I think all of them are crooked.True power rest behind the throne
N2, If I hate black people, then I hate God and an enemy. I love every race.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(n2thelight;62920)
Ive not seen/felt any of that on the 20 threads on this subject is all about abortion finances ect. But understand you felt the need to speak up probably would have done the same in your shoes. Dont let our political differnces damper the things about this election that you should be proud of.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
(tomwebster;62919)
Now that I can agree on

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Wow, your a Global Moderator that voted for a baby killer, homosexuality agreement into the White House. Obama is much worse.
But you can vote for someone who has been blessed by a witch doctor.This is why I don't discuss politics,no one is right and no one is wrong.With that said I will leave polititcs alone,because until my Father comes to rule,it really dos'nt matter.

univac

May 29, 2008
As Christians, we are all aware of the responsibility that we have in our workplaces, neighborhoods and places of worship to serve God and love Him with all our heart, mind, soul and strength and to love our neighbors as ourselves.We are representatives of the Kingdom of God and "Jesus with skin on" to everyone we come into contact. We are given life daily to love Him, love others to Him and be "salt and light" in this world and to live by God's principle and follow Christ Jesus by taking up our cross, denying ourselves and following Him and thus esteeming our brothers and sisters in the faith above ourselves and loving truth as much as we love His Holy Name.In all of this election preparation, I am greatly saddened at the dissention among believers in Christ regarding their protectiveness of candidate and issues as we prepare for Election Day 2008 for the highest office in the United States. Can we pray together today that we (followers of Christ Jesus) agree to disagree and to love one another (and others) and keep a spirit of unity in the body of Messiah (Christ Jesus) NO MATTER who is elected as our new President? No matter who...he will not be the Savior who will straighten out all the woes that we experience, no matter what we have been promised, God is our Only Provider and Savior.GOd bless

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Amen to that we are all Gods children and we are all Americans our political differnces will always be there reguradless of what the election is or who's running, But its done God alone controls the nations He has chosen This nation is in deep enough trouble from our past sins. What we need to do now is Pray for a President Obama that God grants him the wisdom to lead us in the right direction.

Byron-AW

Oct 22, 2008
(Christina;62933)
Amen to that we are all Gods children and we are all Americans our political differnces will always be there reguradless of what the election is or who's running, But its done God alone controls the nations He has chosen This nation is in deep enough trouble from our past sins. What we need to do now is Pray for a President Obama that God grants him the wisdom to lead us in the right direction.
Agreed.Now I say we put this to rest. Whats done is done.

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
I agree we need to pray and ask for God's guidance.John 14:2727 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Lookin'4wardtoHeaven;62936)
I agree we need to pray and ask for God's guidance.John 14:2727 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Nicely said.

Status
Not open for further replies.