Omaha Metro Prayer for January 30, 2009

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

billiefan2000

Dec 22, 2007
got this in email:Metro Prayer for January 30, 2009 Please pray for the teachers in the Metro area. A recent report reveals that the schools systems are loosing high quality teachers due to bureaucratic constraints and demands. Also, because of student disruption, teachers are having a harder time teaching. They ask for better parental cooperation and creative alternatives for students who aren’t learning in traditional classrooms. Pray strength and wisdom over them during these difficult times.(billiefan2000 side note: pray my friend Mike who is a teacher in OPS and his wife Diane both come to know JESUS in their livespray also my friend Darla who is a teacher in the omaha school system and her family comes to know Jesus in their livesPsalm 129:8—May those who pass by not say, "The blessing of the LORD be upon you; we bless you in the name of the LORD."There are several candidates that are running for the mayoral position in Omaha. During these trying days it is imperative that our next mayor be equipped to handle the challenges ahead. Please pray for each candidate to be able to convey, as completely as possible, their plans for the city. Pray that the citizens in Omaha will be wise as they consider each plan before they vote for the next mayor.I Kings 3:9—So give your servant a discerning heart to govern your people and to distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to govern this great people of yours?" As the Nebraska Unicameral continues to deliberate and vote on various bills please pray that the Lord would protect the proceedings from discord and ungodly decisions. Ask that the Holy Spirit would brood over these meetings and accomplish His will. Also be in prayer for the Christian legislators for boldness and conviction.Psalm 138:3—When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted. May all the kings of the earth praise you, O LORD, when they hear the words of your mouth.=================================================billiefan2000 side prayers to add to this prayer request:PRAYER 1:pray for the Jewish community in Omahafirst, pray for the Jewish community in the Omaha area to be blessedalso Pray that many of them have their eyes opened and find salvation in YESHUA aka JESUSbf2000 prayer request number 2 for Omaha area:pray for true revival to happen in Omaha Nebraska and pray for churches in the Omaha area that have fallen into false teachings will turn back to sound doctrine and pray for those in the area that have fallen away from Jesus will turn back torwads JESUS

Status
Not open for further replies.