One Supercontinent Before the Flood

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

It was after the flood when that supercontinent broke up where the region of the Atlantic Ocean was formed in the days of Peleg.

Genesis 10:25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.

The Mid-Atlantic Ridge under the ocean was formed from water gushing out of it. Could this be how the mist watered the whole earth?

Evidence of asteroid impact off of the coast of Nova Scotia and other places; could that be what forced the fountains of the depp to rise up?

The impacts on the moon where science stated that the moon is slowly moving away from the earth; could those impacts has started that slight movement? If so, since the moon causes the tides, would that be the reason why the mist rose up into condensing into clouds and rained for the first time on the earth? Not to mention, tsunamis galore, tectonic plate shifts and super volcanoes along with volcanos and earthquakes that could add to forcing the fountains of the great deep to rise up.

Genesis 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. 12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

We look at evidence like Atlantis dropping into the ocean, and other buildings found off shores under water elsewhere. In the middle of an island off of Nova Scotia, there is a lake where under water are petrified redwood trees as if it just dropped. Now if the fountains of the great deep emptied itself unto the surface, then there would be a huge cavern under the earth where the water used to be for misting the earth like a geyser. That would explain the great weight of the land had finally caused it to collapse in the days of Peleg to form what is now the Atlantic Ocean today.

Where did all the water go? The formation of the Grand Canyon suggests the direction towards the west and the Mariana Trench is the deepest trench under the ocean off of China's shores and recently, science discovered an ocean near the earth core.

Psalm 104:6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains. 7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away. 8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them. 9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

I cannot prove it, but I believe His words.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
was after the flood when that supercontinent broke up

Correction, it was surfing the flood that the single continent broke up so the deep sea trenches and basins could form to hold all the waters of the flood.

Even the oceanic hydro organisations that study the sea recognise that there is enough water in the oceans to cover the earth to a depth of over a mile,, if the deep ocean basens are pulled up.

Another good source are answersingenesis or creation.org.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Mid-Atlantic Ridge under the ocean was formed from water gushing out of it. Could this be how the mist watered the whole earth?
Have you looked into the Expanding Earth theory?...

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correction, it was surfing the flood that the single continent broke up so the deep sea trenches and basins could form to hold all the waters of the flood.

Thanks for sharing.:)

I tend to believe the Bible's report of the one land continent was divided in the days of Peleg.

Genesis 10:25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.

Even the oceanic hydro organisations that study the sea recognise that there is enough water in the oceans to cover the earth to a depth of over a mile,, if the deep ocean basens are pulled up.

Either way, since God has set the boundaries so that they will never pass over again, I doubt it.

Psalm 104:6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains. 7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away. 8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them. 9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.

Which is why I tend to believe the most of the water that had caused the flood is that ocean near the earth's core that scientists had discovered.

Another good source are answersingenesis or creation.org.

Since we prophesy in part and know in part, we will all know the truth someday when we come face to face with Him.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you looked into the Expanding Earth theory?...

Thanks for sharing. No, I had not come across that theory.

I had watched it. Interesting, but since it involves millions of years, I would have to say that is false.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting, but since it involves millions of years, I would have to say that is false.
It's not so much the timeline involved that I wanted to point out, but rather the way in which the 'dividing' may have occurred.

Unfortunately, I forgot to post this verse to connect the video to...

Matthew 13:33
"Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened"

Is Jesus hinting to us that the Earth expanded? I'm not smart enough to know the answer.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not so much the timeline involved that I wanted to point out, but rather the way in which the 'dividing' may have occurred.

Unfortunately, I forgot to post this verse to connect the video to...

Matthew 13:33
"Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened"

Is Jesus hinting to us that the Earth expanded? I'm not smart enough to know the answer.

Jesus is talking about how there will be 3 harvests that will make up the whole of the kingdom of Heaven before the Son gives that kingdom up back to the Father.

There is the firstfruits of the resurrection harvest before the pre-great tribulation rapture; that is the first harvest.

Then there is those that are Christ's at His coming with left behind saints and new saints coming out of the great tribulation of that "first" resurrection that was to happen "first" before the rest of the dead are resurrected later on.

Then there are those that remain loyal to Christ Jesus after Stan has been released from the pit after a thousand year to lead many astray for a small season.

Then after the great white throne judgment, He will give the kingdom back to the Father.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Anyway, that is why I do not see Matthew 13:33 as ascribing to the expansion theory, but thanks for sharing, brother.

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I go with Walt Brown's Hydroplate theory.

Thanks for sharing, brother. As we know in part and prophesy in part, we all shall know someday when we come face to face with Him.:)