One world religion secretly invading U.S.A

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(blessed1195;63116)
Follower,I believe knowledge is power and unfortunately, you seem to speak of things you don't have accurate knowledge of.1) The temple was not destroyed in 70AD by Titus. There was and still sone wall left standing. The wall that everyone prays at today in Jerusalem.
That wall is not part of the Temple. It's a retaining wall to extend the plateau that the Temple is on, for Roman construction projects. It was never part of the Temple and it was added by Herod about 500 years after the Temple was built. Most of what you see now was actually added after the Temple was destroyed. Jesus said not a stone would be left on another. And, this is true. When the Romans destroyed the Temple, they burned it and then removed each of the stones to get the gold that had melted between the stones. The Temple was utterly and completely destroyed.
2) If you go to www.shofarbetzion.com/koran_verses.htm you will be shown what the Quran says about unbelievers that will not accept their god . For example:cutting heads off, murder and even crucifying us. These are not teachings of love, mercy and forgiveness as our GOD teaches. In Iran, they are awaiting the 12th Imam coming out of the pit( sounds like Satan/our Anti-christ, to me).
I'm not here to defend Islam. Islam is not a religion of love. But, it is also not part of the Koran to kill people simply for being non-Muslims. And, whatever Islam is, it is mostly a diversion.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Follower;63119)
That wall is not part of the Temple. It's a retaining wall to extend the plateau that the Temple is on, for Roman construction projects. It was never part of the Temple and it was added by Herod about 500 years after the Temple was built. Most of what you see now was actually added after the Temple was destroyed. Jesus said not a stone would be left on another. And, this is true. When the Romans destroyed the Temple, they burned it and then removed each of the stones to get the gold that had melted between the stones. The Temple was utterly and completely destroyed.I'm not here to defend Islam. Islam is not a religion of love. But, it is also not part of the Koran to kill people simply for being non-Muslims. And, whatever Islam is, it is mostly a diversion.
Wow you just know everything You know when I built my house we had to put in a retaining wall to support the soil before we could put a foundation on top of it Now you tell me its not part of my house I knew I should have checked with you first. You know I wonder what, its Ok, to kill Pigs and Dogs in the Koran means or first destroy the Saturday people and then the Sunday means ...Oh yeah that means Jews(pigs) and Christians(dogs)

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(Christina;63120)
Wow you just know everything You know when I built my house we had to but in a retaining wall to support the soil before we could put a foundation on top of it Now you tell me its not part of my house I knew I should have checked with you first.
I don't think what I said was so sloppily written to allow your analogy. The wall has nothing to do with the Temple. Is that simple enough? It was not built to help build the Temple. It was not built to support the soil before a foundation could be laid. It was built by the Romans to build things next to where the Temple stood.

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
(Follower;62891)
Islam is the least of America's problems.
Agreed. The bigger problem by far is found in Revelation2:9 and 3:9. The "rabbi" spoken of in the opening post falls into this group. Revelation2:9, "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." Revelation3:9, " Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." Satan is not only a literal individual but the word "satan" means "adversary." To be an adversary, one must be against or opposed to. Those spoken of in the verses above deny Jesus Christ as Messiah and the Son of God. They are anti-Christ and, therefore, adversarial. They are the synagogue of Satan. Kenites/tares.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That wall is not part of the Temple. It's a retaining wall to extend the plateau that the Temple is on, for Roman construction projects. It was never part of the Temple and it was added by Herod about 500 years after the Temple was built. Most of what you see now was actually added after the Temple was destroyed.
Your statement neglects to mention that it was built around 19AD, which would mean it was there when Yeshua made his statements about not one stone being left on another. The mere fact that the Jewish faith still considers this a holy site clearly highlights that they believe it to be significant, as a retaining wall meant to handle the temple would clearly be a part of the temple complex.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(Swamp Fox;63139)
Your statement neglects to mention that it was built around 19AD, which would mean it was there when Yeshua made his statements about not one stone being left on another.
It was built about 19BC, not AD. And, Jesus didn't make the statement until about a decade after 19AD.
The mere fact that the Jewish faith still considers this a holy site clearly highlights that they believe it to be significant, as a retaining wall meant to handle the temple would clearly be a part of the temple complex.
The "jewish faith" that you speak of is part of an antichrist religion that developed after Christianity. The Talmud, their holy book, was written mostly between 200AD and 500AD. It wasn't until this period that the tradition of wailing at the wall started. So, what they consider means nothing to me. Besides, even if they were real Jews who followed the real faith of Abraham (which would make Christianity false, BTW), worshiping at the retaining wall is no different than if they were worshiping just at the ground near where the the Temple stood. They worship at the wall because it's an imposing structure near the Temple that dates back to the end of the Temple, not because it was actually ever part of the Temple. That wall might as well be a street in front of where the Temple stood. Where is the Temple that you think is going to be destroyed within a generation from the creation of the political state of Israel 60 years ago? Since Jesus is our Temple, how can any new "jewish" temple be the Temple of God?

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
(Follower;63071)
I don't support Islam. It is a completely false religion and I would ban all immigration by Muslims. I do agree with many of the values of Muslims because they are Christian values, like we agree that homosexuality is immoral, but Obama thinks homosexuality is moral. Bush, and especially McCain, think homosexuals are fine people. I didn't vote for that president, Bush, who invaded a secular, non-threatening country in the middle-east and gave it a Muslim government. I didn't vote for that president, Bush, who has shown support for Islam, just to make clear to others that his war on Christianity in the middle-east and in America is not a war on Islam. Now, Christians are persecuted in Iraq, but they were safe under Saddam. Bush and McCain want war with Iran. Iran is not an Arab country. Iran does not threaten the US. Iran is mostly Islamic, it's a denomination of Islam that is not cooperative with the rest of the Islam in the middle east. Sunni vs. Shiite is like Catholic vs. Protestant old-school. And, the last thing I want is Devil McCain, pumped up on Judaic testosterone, attacking Iran and turning it into a Muslim country that would be cooperative with the Islamic empire in the middle-east - as well as inspiring more Islamic terrorism on US soil, sinking our economy further, killing thousands more Americans in a costly war, etc. I didn't vote for that president, Bush, who counts the nuclear-armed, terrorist haven of Pakistan as an US ally. But, you Christina, do support a false, antichrist religion - Israel. Americas fall from past greatness is a result of supporting Israel. The growth of Islam is a result of western support of Israel. Before 1948, the Islamic middle-east was insignificant on the world stage.
I have to agree with Follower here. The greater threat to the United States of America and the world is that little band of antichrists running that little country called Israeli (Is A Real Lie). For decades the mainstream "churches" in our land have been spewing a false teaching that states that "we must bless Israel if we hope to be blessed." Well...we've been "blessing" that band of Khazar/Kenites/tares since the 50s and look at the mess we're in. One of the blood relatives of those running IsARealLie is Mayer Amschel Rothschild who stated: "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws." Another blood relative of the Ashkenazim is Heinrich Karl Marx (Moses Mordecai Marx Levy, 1818-83) who's best known for penning the Communist Manifesto. He was a Kenite through and through. The vast majority of the Bolsheviks who massacred the Christian Czar and his family and ministers were Ashkenazi/Kenite/tares as well. These people are on the cusp of realizing their goal of a One World Government with them at the helm. We see the development of world "regions" right before our very eyes (European Union, North American Union, etc.). We recently saw the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund work together with the largest national banks (including our Federal Reserve Bank) in an effort to stabilize the World Markets. Remember what old Rothschild said, "Give me control of a nation's currency and I care not who makes her laws." This same principle is true of the world's currency. When the New World Order/One World Government is established, you can rest assured that the Kenites/Khazars/Ashkenazim/tares/(those who call themselves Jews but are not) will be at the top of the leader board.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was built about 19BC, not AD. And, Jesus didn't make the statement until about a decade after 19AD.
BC and not AD, excuse the typo. Regardless, my point is the same, the wall was standing when Jesus made that statement...so thanks for agreeing with me there.
The "jewish faith" that you speak of is part of an antichrist religion that developed after Christianity. The Talmud, their holy book, was written mostly between 200AD and 500AD. It wasn't until this period that the tradition of wailing at the wall started. So, what they consider means nothing to me.
Where did I ever comment on the validity or non-validity of the Jewish faith? I didn't, I simply pointed out that the Jews consider this a part of the temple. Obviously, even a third party considers this part of the temple. I don't understand how a retaining wall built to retain the temple is not a part of the temple.
Where is the Temple that you think is going to be destroyed within a generation from the creation of the political state of Israel 60 years ago? Since Jesus is our Temple, how can any new "jewish" temple be the Temple of God?
Obviously the temple was Christ when he referred to breaking it down in three days. However, we are speaking of the temple in which Christ said there wouldn't be one stone on top of another. The wall still stands.Matthew 24:1-2
And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to show him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
(Swamp Fox;63194)
I don't understand how a retaining wall built to retain the temple is not a part of the temple.
I know I was clear at least two times before in this thread, the wall is not part of the Temple. The wall was not built to retain the Temple. Deal with it.Let me repeat the two questions I asked which you did not answer:Where is the Temple that you think is going to be destroyed within a generation from the creation of the political state of Israel 60 years ago? Since Jesus is our Temple, how can any new "jewish" temple be the Temple of God?