Only the unsaved soul can support genocide

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Luther7

Well-Known Member
Dec 20, 2025
577
255
63
61
Vineland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
This is genocide:

The Trump administration is preparing a multi billion-dollar sale of 2,000-pound bombs to Israel in the largest single sale of the controversial munition in recent years, a U.S. official told The Washington Post.

The $2.8 billion package, which would be purchased with U.S. taxpayer dollars, includes 40,000 bombs that weigh 2,000 pounds each, including 20,000 MK-84s and 20,000 BLU-117s, said the official, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss military matters. The sale also includes 20,000 I-2000 Penetrator warheads.

Among the most destructive munitions in Western military arsenals, an MK-84 explosion sends metal fragments in every direction for thousands of feet, can rip through metal and thick concrete, and often creates large craters in the earth.

If anyone claims to be a Christian and supports this I'd like to hear your view on how this would be justified in God's sight . I can't even believe I have to post something like this. But then again, I can't believe how anyone could support taking the lives of tens of thousands of innocent civilians, let alone calling yourself a Christian.

If Israel managed to drop just one of those bombs anywhere in the United States how would you react? Would you still worship them?