Ooops!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
NO NO !! cant be so we are in global warming Al Gore said so !!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL ...actually I saw this earlier was going to post for you just got sidetracked
smile.gif
makes you think no one knows what they are talking about
smile.gif
Like thats new
wink.gif

Creyn

Jan 24, 2009
Isn't it funny how the global warming proponents are now hedging by calling it "climate change"? That means ANYTHING that happens out of the ordinary compared to our limited record of meteorological history, can be blamed on man's impact on the world. The world's not just getting hotter, no, it could be rain in the Gobi, snow in Texas, or heat in Seattle...I think they KNOW they're full of it and have to change the chief complaint to cover themselves.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
(Creyn;68344)
Isn't it funny how the global warming proponents are now hedging by calling it "climate change"? That means ANYTHING that happens out of the ordinary compared to our limited record of meteorological history, can be blamed on man's impact on the world. The world's not just getting hotter, no, it could be rain in the Gobi, snow in Texas, or heat in Seattle...I think they KNOW they're full of it and have to change the chief complaint to cover themselves.
You took the words right out of my mouth Creyn. Thank you. Saved me some typing.My career has specialized in the study of human nature , Those who do not tell the truth are very smooth at changing disguises when cornered.That is a polite way of saying Liars change the Lie when necessary , They do it smoothly and seamlessly.Your example of the transition from global warming to climate change is a good example. Well done.Martin W.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Martin W.;68396)
(Creyn;68344)
You took the words right out of my mouth Creyn. Thank you. Saved me some typing.My career has specialized in the study of human nature , Those who do not tell the truth are very smooth at changing disguises when cornered.That is a polite way of saying Liars change the Lie when necessary , They do it smoothly and seamlessly.Your example of the transition from global warming to climate change is a good example. Well done.Martin W.Well Martin W and Creyn... I can relate to what you guys are saying... cause we know it's true.Genesis 8:22 - While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.II Corinthians 11:14 - And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.People these days are getting ridiculous...

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
Global Warming my ........... My gas/electric bill was $489 for one month! I'm looking out at a light dusting of snow that has crystalized and appears like a blanket of glitter over the ground and the woods.