Oops!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
The board is showing "yesterday" as the time today's post and thread were made. Or....have I lost time somewhere? :unsure:

Editing in....it's showing this post as "today" but all others as yesterday. :blink:

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Probably your forum clock is set for a Europe time zone or something.

Remember that today for us .... could be yesterday for someone else .... or tomorrow in other parts of the world.

Now if someone could figure out when a day really starts and ends it would be an interesting study. It could also drive you nuts. My best guess is the creator uses Jerusalem as the reference point.

May the Day of the Lord find you on the winning team. Whatever day it actually happens. :)

Best regards
Martin W.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Martin's speculation was quite accurate, you had a European timezone. I updated it to EST since I'm not 100% sure of your location.

To choose another timezone, go to the black menu bar at the top of the screen where it says "Signed in as whirlwind" and then hit the down arrow and click on My Settings.