Our member Curtiswhit1234

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Is asking a special prayer for a friend of his who has come out of a coma ... the doctors say it is not looking very good but we all know the power of God can bring her back to her friends and family...I do not know her name, but she is in Wales...thank you all for joining me... I see we have many requests these past few days.. I will be lifting all up to our Father...may you do the same..

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
curtiswhales1234 in a coma? That's sad, I'll be praying for her. And yes the power of God can bring her back. It's sad. I'll go pray for her.Lovest ye in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
Curtis has asked for prayer for a friend of his ,a female, who has come out of a coma, but is very close to death, the doctors to do not have much hope for her survival... sorry to have mislead you, Curtis has ask us to please pray for her and her family who live in Wales. Curtis is a wonderful young Christain and ,thank God, still in good health and going to school in Wales.