Our Risen God Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father thank you for the Christ. You are a God of your promises. You are Truth, Holy, Jesus Christ. Your Holy Spirit dwell in me and your chosen. We worship for your glory. Lord of hosts, God of gods, creator of good and evil, your Love extends through all time, space, universes, and dimensions, and is all the Love that exists. We cast our crowns, and bend our knees, and proclaim your name to all of creation. Father, Abba, we love, because you Love. We are joyful when you are honored. You who prepared, indwelled, received, and protected Jesus of Nazareth, by You mountains are moved, winds are controlled, seas are calmed. All powers are yours extending through every high place. You rule All, having supreme authority. Your plan is Great and deceives the great deceiver. You go before us and make the crooked places straight. You break in pieces the gates of brass. You speak righteousness, you are righteousness, so we may become righteousness. Through you the veil is torn. You are my shepherd and foundation on which I build my temple. Glory be to the Lord. There is no God beside you.