Overthrown Christianity waking up?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Christians Beginning to Identify Their Oppressors(posted Feb 24, written Feb 13, 2008) We observed an article today that is refreshing to see coming out of the Christian community. As we have long been saying, the Judaic's absolute dominance over all media is instrumental in their control over the political realm. So we see two of the four hidden dynasties—with which satan/antichrist shall take over the world—working hand and hand. The four Hidden Dynasties are: 1), the Political; 2), the Religious; 3), the Financial; and 4), the Educational (with Media being the main part of this dynasty). All these institutions (dynasties) are already now firmly in the grasp of the Judaics. In the aforementioned article we see the paragraph below which helps to identify the problem and explains why the Christians are loosing the battle over good verses evil:"...Pathetically, Christian conservatism in America rejects discussion of the Jewish origin of media forces that perpetually undo them. Again and again, the Christian right bewails attack and defeat by “liberals.” But their disappointment isn’t enough to motivate them to identify their oppressors as Jewish..." When is the last time that you heard a Christian pastor speak such truth with courage? This is refreshing. Most of today's overthrown "Judeo-Christian" and "Christian Zionist" preachers venerate the Judaics almost to the point of worshipping them, as though the Khazar (Ashkenazi) false Jews (Rev 3:9) were Jesus' cousins or something. The article also states: "...Christ commanded that the Pharisees and their spiritual descendants be kept under perpetual suspicion by His followers. The church has done the opposite. Now increasingly derided and persecuted by Jewish media and by Jewish political and civil liberty pressure groups (such as ADL and ACLU), the church attempts to extricate itself from such oppression. But it can’t. So cowed are church authorities that they are terrified even to identify the leaders of the media octopus as Jewish. They are legitimately fearful that not only the Jews but also their own followers, whom they helped the Jews brainwash through generations of "love Israel " propaganda, will turn upon them. They will be reviled as anti-Semitic and lose all support..." It is our position here at WBSG that there is an overt conspiracy among top-level International Judaics to take over this world for their god antichrist (satan). We understand that this message is not accepted by "mainstream Christianity" because mainstream Christianity is the ultimate victim and a high-value target of International Jewry. Therefore, through their traitorous leaders (John Hagee, Billy Graham, the pope, etc.) Christians have been dumbed-down to the threat to them, and to the offender's identity. Below are the first several paragraphs of the article to which we speak, and a link is supplied to read the whole thing. We think that this is a clear-headed article that gets right at the method of media control and the effect that it has to degrade the world for satan/antichrist. It is so nice to see other ministries breaking the bonds of censorship and virtual Judaic-worship to see the clear and present danger of International Jewry to the religion of Jesus Christ! More and more Christians are waking up as the scales fall from their eyes and they begin to look into the eyes of the beast and see them for who they really are. AMERICA'S GREATEST THREATBy Rev. Ted PikeNational Prayer Network13 Feb 08Source Polls show voters in this election year most concerned about issues such as healthcare, the economy, and immigration. Yet the American people face a much greater threat. This threat is never publicly acknowledged, much less debated on national TV. Supremacist Jews dominate ownership of mainstream American media; they are able to favorably promote only the candidates they prefer. Is it any surprise that only liberal-leaning, pro-Zionist candidates are Presidential front-runners? (See, Jews Confirm Big Media Is Jewish) Through controlling the largest TV networks and book/newspaper publishers, Jewish media moguls encourage Zionist and liberal ideas. They influence political debate on civil rights, hate laws, immigration, unconditional support of Israel and war with Iran—as well as sexual morality. The record of Jewish-dominated media is that it initiates discussion and acceptance of ideas that destroy our national culture and morals. Mainstream media gives the impression that the anti-Christian ideas they promote have risen on their own merit. Nothing could be further from the truth. We evolved from slime? A woman has every right to kill her unborn child? Sodomy is “gay” (a happy alternative to marriage)? These powerfully destructive premises are artificially and constantly inserted into national discussion. Traditional Christian values are excluded or belittled. The 21st century voter has watched a lifetime of Jewish-produced TV and movies and read primarily only the largest Jewish-owned newspapers and periodicals (such as Time, Newsweek, US News and World Report, etc.). He believes his thinking starts with untainted premises. He thinks that reasoning from such premises will bring him truth. How wrong he is! If he does not question the premises implied by liberal Jewish media, he can’t help arriving at liberal conclusions. Jewish media thus creates an electorate very attracted to a “mainstream” combination of liberal, pro-Zionist, semi-conservative ideas. Voters are pre-programmed to elect middle-of-the-road politicians. Such officials lack the character necessary to ever resist the power brokers who, through generations of mass conditioning, manufacture the kind of voters who put them in office. ... [Continue at Source]http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/america...atestthreat.htm

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Wakka;39376)
Well, I might not know about the rest of you guys, but I'm taking a stand.I'm already uploading a video onto youtube.Here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1GJHLGkDEecDon't mind the bad grammar. I was in a hurry.
Just watched it... It was great. We need help... We are losing much God given freedom...JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(Wakka;39376)
Well, I might not know about the rest of you guys, but I'm taking a stand.I'm already uploading a video onto youtube.Here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1GJHLGkDEecDon't mind the bad grammar. I was in a hurry.
Wakka how do you make those videos got a few ideas of my own but I got no idea how to do it. You use Powerpoint or something?

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Two;39952)
Wakka how do you make those videos got a few ideas of my own but I got no idea how to do it. You use Powerpoint or something?
I used Sony Vegas 7.0, it's a video editing program. But you can use Windows Movie Maker if you want to. It should already be on your computer.

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
Nice video Wakka. Unfortunately the responses to your video prove your point and the point of this thread.I'm always the most disappointed with people during elections. How come they can't see through the charade?

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(Wakka;39967)
I used Sony Vegas 7.0, it's a video editing program. But you can use Windows Movie Maker if you want to. It should already be on your computer.
Thanks I will check...........

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Well Wakka I made a half hearted attempt at a short no sound video on GodTube but its going to be 24-48 hours before it shows up....