Palestinian gal celebrating Hamas has her UK visa revoked!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good action on the part of the UK!!! She's a law student in the UK and supports Hamas. After October 7, she said she was full of pride and joy (about Hamas). Hopefully she will learn there are consequences to supporting the brutal murders, rapes and kidnapping of civilians.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good action on the part of the UK!!! She's a law student in the UK and supports Hamas. After October 7, she said she was full of pride and joy (about Hamas). Hopefully she will learn there are consequences to supporting the brutal murders, rapes and kidnapping of civilians.

Surprise!

Well done. Now if only America would follow suit.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good action on the part of the UK!!! She's a law student in the UK and supports Hamas.
In America citizens have a right to free speech and expression, it's called the first ammendment

Next the UK will implement punishment for those speaking against a tyranical government they oppose, this is called a "dictatorship"

The world governments are taking away the freedom of speech through the false premise of "Hate Speech" scary!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In America citizens have a right to free speech and expression, it's called the first ammendment

Next the UK will implement punishment for those speaking against a tyranical government they oppose, this is called a "dictatorship"

The world governments are taking away the freedom of speech through the false premise of "Hate Speech" scary!
I don't think the Palestinian gal who supports Hamas is a citizen of the UK.

She is only in the UK on a Visa to study law.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes
Hers was a privilege not a right to be in the UK.

Boy did she mess that one up.

Where to now?
Since she's Palestinian, I guess she has to go to the war zone. She should have kept her mouth shut! :)

Apparently she got a lawyer.... saying her human rights were violated!

The following politician from Ohio wants Biden to revoke visas of protesters that caused trouble, damage.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since she's Palestinian, I guess she has to go to the war zone. She should have kept her mouth shut! :)

Apparently she got a lawyer.... saying her human rights were violated!

The following politician from Ohio wants Biden to revoke visas of protesters that caused trouble, damage.

Obama,I mean Biden, would never do that.
He hates America. He would never save it from terrorist sympathizers.

I found out something from a new hire yesterday.

She's from Africa. How did she get to America?

A Lottery!:oops:

For years certain foreign countries have had lotteries where lucky citizens can come to America if they win.

:no 1::Ohpleze:hmmx1:

Reactions: Eternally Grateful