Panic in Astronomy forums......Group publishes pictures of the Solar system.. NASA exposed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marcos20

Apr 19, 2020
medellin
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Panic in Astronomy forums......Group publishes pictures of the Solar system.. NASA exposed

Its happenning Mysterious group called Shibboleth has published real pictures of the planets of the Solar System, debunking Nasa.

There is chaos at the Astronomy forums.

bg02.jpg

bg01.jpg

bg03.jpg

5.jpg

the source is this, they will publish another batch soon.

Shibboleth Bible Software

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There have been a lot of pictures of Saturn lately, I am in one of the Aussie astronomy facebook groups. Lolz I haven't been able to see anything but the moon with my telescope, but I am never up or out at the right times anyway to see most of the planets, and mountains, trees block a lot of the sky in every direction I look anyway, I think one of the planets you gotta look towards the horizon at the moment, but that is just not possible here. :p

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Photoshop is fun- science is not immune.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There have been a lot of pictures of Saturn lately, I am in one of the Aussie astronomy facebook groups. Lolz I haven't been able to see anything but the moon with my telescope, but I am never up or out at the right times anyway to see most of the planets, and mountains, trees block a lot of the sky in every direction I look anyway, I think one of the planets you gotta look towards the horizon at the moment, but that is just not possible here. :p

Wattaya mean u can only see the moon i imagine the sky would be full of stars where u live. Are u new to the scope? One of my mates lives out past the airport is really into it. I suppose he makes it look easy come to think of it. He uses this app that tell him where everything is already. Maybe do some youtube tutorials to pick up some tips...

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wattaya mean u can only see the moon i imagine the sky would be full of stars where u live. Are u new to the scope? One of my mates lives out past the airport is really into it. I suppose he makes it look easy come to think of it. He uses this app that tell him where everything is already. Maybe do some youtube tutorials to pick up some tips...

Yep I am new to scope, haven't been scoping though in winter, too cold lolz.