"Peace I Leave You"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. - John 16:33.

Union is oneness, and oneness is taking two and complete it by making them one but they will always be two. The word Christian means the two have become one. If you diagramed the circles we previously wrote about. In oneness/union what you can do in your diagram is draw a fourth circle connecting all three circles and the line rune through the fourth circle, the line that was made to symbolize religion or a not knowing. That is what religion is, it is a lack of knowledge. That fourth circle will indicate the new creature in soul and spirit. Did you get that; a believer becomes one in soul with Christ.

The spirit is one by a birthing, you are born again. One in soul is mind renewal, spiritual growth, coming to knowledge, revelation, spirit of truth. How ever you say it, it came about by a birthing and is fixed (in spirit). Soul as you are finding out is a different animal altogether if you will. Soul is your creation that has had all the trouble because soul express's spirit, and it was the spirit (seed) that was sin and that sin had a nature. So nature made your sin (sin nature-spirit), and the cross made you whole in your spirit automatically. The fixing for spirit is the cross, and you knowing (soul) what Christ did for humanity on the cross to fix them spiritually.

That is mind renewal not memorizing scripture, an actual transformation of soul. From no knowledge or lack of knowledge, to knowing, a knowing takes place. That is what scripture call's revelation. The soul can grasp the impact of the cross, and more importantly the fact of what happened to it the moment you believed. That is mind renewal, the mind is renewed to Christ.

Knowing or guessing who the anti-christ is will not help you one ioda in earth living. If you knew when Jesus was to return it would do absultely nothing for your earth living. But that pursuit (world knowledge) is prevalent in our world of knowledge. People want to know when the rapture, or the antichrist is taking over, and Christian's leaving this world. I'm as intrigued as any maybe more in some cases but it does nothing for spiritual growth, if anything it will hinder your spiritual growth.

We have to watch what we take in because the world is full of news (both secular and spiritual) and believers can be decieved according to scripture. Do we watch and listen, you ever do that, just listen. It may be a lost art but you can still do it. In a world of people putting their mind personal mind and beliefs on people, you can still listen to the Spirit, imagine that. Watching doesn't cost much but we don't have time, you will learn more by watching more than anything else you do. We had rather fight something than search something, why is that? Because we are inquiring people, we want to know and we want it now.

You don't have to look far and see that does not work (worldly). It works for those that may have their little agenda's but it will not work for believers, not for any length of time and everything else that comes with mind renewal is not working either. So the stumbling begins and you wonder around and around looking like the lost, world. We are admonished not to do that, because it is not conducive to our father's overall plan and purpose. The Christian community needs to calm down some because the world is perfect right now for what we represent. Christian's need peace in order to lead a soul, you cannot be all wound up and telling people this is the way of peace and I'm biting my finger nails off over here because of some analyst.

"So you may have peace, because you will have trouble in the world" be of good cheer. How is that working? The world is ripe and ready for Christ we have the greatest opportunity because we are here at this time to do what it is Christian's do. We can't do what others before did maybe, but we can do as you are, do what it is you do, that thing you were created for. It can be easier on us if we do what it is you were created to do. It may be listening and speaking as you feel lead because that is what you were created for. Hallelujah! My joy I leave you, my peace.

To leave something means; it is available. It is like grace, we have access to grace but not everyone accesses it. jat.

Notice our text, nowhere does it say Christ gives us anything.

Last edited: