Perscribed mediacion help

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Mikey;46309)
Thanks tim, my diet it pretty good, I can't eat wheat which is good, cause it just turns into sugar anyway. I'm basically on a diet of fat, meat, and some fruits and vegetables, no sugar. and no processed foods. I don't take vitamins because I don't think synthetic vitamins do anything. It's defiantly helped my anxiety from the high-card, high-sugar diet. I believe diet effects us a lot. I take codliver oil everyday too.
If you can't have wheat, then there may be an allergy connection to your emotions and may simply be part of your physical make up. You may have to experiment to come up with a solution. Since it's Passover today, I'm going to teach my class (in part) about hyssop used in the ceremony. Here's a link to a site about hyssop. It does help relieve anxiety. And Passover (as is Christ's death) is about healing.hyssopOtherwise, your diet sounds pretty good to me here. Just keep up the good work.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Remember too, Mikey, that they aren't rejecting you when you talk about Jesus. His name is all-powerful and cannot be ignored. It cuts to the heart and will offend. It disturbs the works of darkness and probably many of the people you come in contact with are living in the dark instead of the light. It's like a natural reflex to reject Christ to them. They are rejecting Him- not you. Keep telling yourself that. But on the postive side, you will be rewarded for openly witnessing for Him, unashamedly. I hate going places where I won't know anyone or without several friends that I'm close to. I really do start to panic in my soul. I can barely make myself do it. When I absolutely have to, I keep quoting the scriptures, "Greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world." "My grace is sufficient for you;for my strength is made perfect in your weakness." "I can do all things through Christ Who gives me strength." "For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was tempted at all points, but without sin." I keep saying these so I can draw strength from Christ and many more verses. That's why it's so important to have God's Word hidden in our hearts. You have a desire to please the Lord. That's obvious. He'll take care of the rest if you keep asking, seeking, and knocking.

Mikey

Jan 22, 2008
(His By Grace;46312)
Remember too, Mikey, that they aren't rejecting you when you talk about Jesus. His name is all-powerful and cannot be ignored. It cuts to the heart and will offend. It disturbs the works of darkness and probably many of the people you come in contact with are living in the dark instead of the light. It's like a natural reflex to reject Christ to them. They are rejecting Him- not you. Keep telling yourself that. But on the postive side, you will be rewarded for openly witnessing for Him, unashamedly. I hate going places where I won't know anyone or without several friends that I'm close to. I really do start to panic in my soul. I can barely make myself do it. When I absolutely have to, I keep quoting the scriptures, "Greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world." "My grace is sufficient for you;for my strength is made perfect in your weakness." "I can do all things through Christ Who gives me strength." "For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was tempted at all points, but without sin." I keep saying these so I can draw strength from Christ and many more verses. That's why it's so important to have God's Word hidden in our hearts. You have a desire to please the Lord. That's obvious. He'll take care of the rest if you keep asking, seeking, and knocking.
That is good scripture His By Grace, thank you