Peta:Rename Fish-Sea Ktttens

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
PETA wants to rename fish "sea kittens"7:43 PM, January 12, 2009Pity the humble goldfish (and his cousins the salmon, trout and tuna). They're suffering, according to PETA, from a serious image problem. And PETA is aiming to fix that through a new campaign -- one that, they hope, will cause people to think of undersea creatures as they think of their beloved mammalian pets. From the campaign's website:people don't seem to like fish. They're slithery and slimy, and they have eyes on either side of their pointy little heads -- which is weird, to say the least. Plus, the small ones nibble at your feet when you're swimming, and the big ones -- well, the big ones will bite your face off if Jaws is anything to go by. Of course, if you look at it another way, what all this really means is that fish need to fire their PR guy -- stat.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Im not a big fish eater but changing the name of fish so people will love them more because they are called sea kittens has got to be joke or the craziest idea Ive ever heard

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;67740)
Im not a big fish eater but changing the name of fish so people will love them more because they are called sea kittens has got to be joke or the craziest idea Ive ever heard
Well, you already knew my answer in which I'm going to state it again. Although I must admit, I only like some fish... And what makes PETA thinking that changes name will help? Pa-lease!Genesis 2:19 - And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Denver;67751)
I'd like to nominate this for the What could they possibly be thinking? award...
You just made me laugh Denver... but yes I agree 100%. Thanks for making me laugh.