Planet X or (7X)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Gods House. Has and will build Planets and Stars and put man on them and they will control them under Christ. And if not will remove them from this position just like satan. He knows all by their names Stars and Planets and People. He is in the mist of all things. Blessed be the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

18 And it was made with cherubims and palm trees, so that a palm tree was between a cherub and a cherub; and every cherub had two faces;
19 So that the face of a man was toward the palm tree on the one side, and the face of a young lion toward the palm tree on the other side: it was made through all the house round about.
20 From the ground unto above the door were cherubims and palm trees made, and on the wall of the temple.

Cherub = star
Palm Tree = Planet
Man = Man
Lion = Christ

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
...following a Jewish carpenter...
StanJ said:
INDEED!

Have you ever noticed how 'much loved hymns' are not very doctrinally sound? The problem with the hymn you're referring to is that it starts with; "when we all get to heaven" :huh:
Well, all who are going that way...but that would make a clumsy verse, wouldn't it?

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The Barrd said:
Well, all who are going that way...but that would make a clumsy verse, wouldn't it?
Sorry, my point was that we are not going to heaven, heaven is coming to us. Jesus returns, sets up his Millennial reign and afterwards we live forever on the new Earth in the New Jerusalem. There is no heaven. I forgot you weren't here for the OP I did on this. Maybe check it out?