Plausible Deception ...... Approval by the Masses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. What I find interesting is, he drew them out gently. First he got their ear, then he got their invite, then after all the riveting conversation they had had along the road and the familiar body language of Jesus at the meal, they joined the dots and the penny dropped.
I can imagine they were bursting with unbelievable joy so the trip back to Jerusalem was run in record time.

I was thinking that when Jesus broke bread qith them that they seen His scars on His wrists.

Then as soon as they recognized Him, Jesus disappears and pops out!

That gentleness was also exhibited when Mary, distraught at the tomb over the missing body of Jesus was approached by the resurrected Jesus.

He sure did.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was thinking that when Jesus broke bread qith them that they seen His scars on His wrists.

Then as soon as they recognized Him, Jesus disappears and pops out!

He sure did.
No doubt they saw his scars .....and it was his words that 'made their hearts burn'
What I also find riveting is HOW Jesus unfolded the scriptures to them.
Have you ever heard someone presenting the scriptures where your heart burns within you?