PLEASE PRAY FOR JULIAN ASSANGE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've not followed his case or the issues closely but what I'm reading is very disturbing. I know that he exposed corruption in the highest office of our country and apparently angered the powers that be. This should be a warning to all Americans. Assange is apparently being abused much like a large cat does with a mouse it traps.

Something that everyone should realize. There is a building in Chicago where police can take Americans where they have zero constitutional protections. I think it's a harbinger of what is to come. Our government has become lawless, and we've turned into a police state.

Assange Is Reportedly Gravely Ill, And Hardly Anyone's Talking About It

B

Butterfly

It's been on our news , came up on my phone this morning. So it obviously is being talk about outside of the USA
Rita

Reactions: Soverign Grace
B

Butterfly

I don't know much about him to be honest, I remember he was held up in an embassy in London and that he was wanted on charges in Switzerland ( but those charges were dropped ) It says he is serving 40 weeks, how long has he been serving now ?
So are the charges about him true then, did he release info he wasn't meant to?

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, praying for him. I thought he looked in bad health when he was arrested. That 7 yrs took it's toll on him.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I don't know much about him to be honest, I remember he was held up in an embassy in London and that he was wanted on charges in Switzerland ( but those charges were dropped ) It says he is serving 40 weeks, how long has he been serving now ?
He was a principal person behind Wikileaks, which has published a large amount of information embarrassing to the US Government.

Reactions: Butterfly

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying now for Mr. Assange.

Thank you. I think that we have received the benefits of Mr. Assanges' reporting and what is happening to him could happen to any of us. It looks like he has no hope of getting a fair trial.

But we have the weapons of our warfare.

Reactions: amadeus

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Americans obviously leaned on the Government of Ecuador, to expel him from their Embassy in London.

That's what it looked like - and the rape charges were supposedly false.

I think the only hope that he has now is corporate prayer.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I haven't followed the issues surrounding him closely but I read that the rape charges against him were trumped up. Apparently the powers that be in the American government have him in their sites because he exposed them. One thing he exposed were the deaths of civilians in Afghanistan by American soldiers. It doesn't look like he'll get due process; but almost no one in America does anymore unless you're politically corrected.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've been watching Wiki Leaks thing for a long time. Seriously expose those in power and the blade will fall.
It is a testimony against those who claim our protection when exposed as frauds.

They got Jesus then went after his mates.....do you qualify?? Lies and misrepresentation are not beneath any oppressor. Julian's experience, Edward Snowden's and Brad/Chelsea Manning's stories are real life examples of those prepared to put their necks on the line for truth.

Are you familiar with this organisation?
The Voice of the Martyrs