Please pray for my cousin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So very sorry to hear this Nancy.
We are praying for her…trusting for good report , my dad had two strokes and three heart attacks and lived ( with all faculties) until he was 90 ….

xx
Yes indeed . The LORD is in control . We live not one second longer than HE has determined nor shall we die one second before HE
has determined . The GOOD LORD is in control . May all praise and rejoice in the Lord .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My cousin Maryann had a stroke in the hospital having tests run. She is 66 years old and otherwise in good health. Her mom, my Aunt Ann is 97 years old this year and has seen more than her share of her own children die. Please pray for strength and faith for the family and that she be able to use her faculties. Thank you and God bless.
Praying.

Reactions: Nancy and Ziggy

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Lord we pray for Maryann, who had a stroke and in the hospital for test. Lord please heal and bless her, Lord bless her treatment, and let there be no more stroke. Lord we also pray for her, mom Ann, who is sis. Nancy's Aunt please take care of her and bless her. Lord bless sis. Nancy's cousin Maryann, and her aunt, Ann. with your healing, peace and strength. Lord please bless this prayer request in Jesus gracious name, Amen!