Please pray for my cousin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My cousin Maryann had a stroke in the hospital having tests run. She is 66 years old and otherwise in good health. Her mom, my Aunt Ann is 97 years old this year and has seen more than her share of her own children die. Please pray for strength and faith for the family and that she be able to use her faculties. Thank you and God bless.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My cousin Maryann had a stroke in the hospital having tests run. She is 66 years old and otherwise in good health. Her mom, my Aunt Ann is 97 years old this year and has seen more than her share of her own children die. Please pray for strength and faith for the family and that she be able to use her faculties. Thank you and God bless.
Joining you in prayer here, Nancy!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

So very sorry to hear this Nancy.
We are praying for her…trusting for good report , my dad had two strokes and three heart attacks and lived ( with all faculties) until he was 90 ….

xx

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your cousin to have a full recovery in Jesus name. The window of time with a stroke is 2 hours and since she was in the hospital her chances of recovering are very good.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your cousin to have a full recovery in Jesus name. The window of time with a stroke is 2 hours and since she was in the hospital her chances of recovering are very good.

Yes, we are hoping she got there on time. Not sure how long it took for her to get to the hospital but, her mother and two sisters are RN's. Her mom might be 97 but has all her faculties working just fine and, Maryann just moved in with her last year so she would have help around the house. Her girls take great care of her.
Thank you so much for praying H2S, I knew you would!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey! I've been writing a book which takes up the energy that I used to spend on social media. Thought I'd check in to see how y'all been doin'! ;)

I'm thinking that book is going to be very interesting John. Would love to read it. Glad you check in now and then. Same with Jen, she is hardly on but then, don't really know that as, can't see her status.
xo

Reactions: Episkopos

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
P
Prayed for the effects from the stroke to be reversed completely and quickly, in Jesus’ name.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks everyone for the prayers, she is still in the hospital and, we should be finding out some results today of the tests. I have no idea if she can talk, walk or even think straight right now. But I do know God has this in His hands and that is enough.
Thanks again!
xoxoxo