Please pray for my fiance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

LucaMolnar

Aug 9, 2009
Hi everyone,My fiance is in coma since June 25....I pray for him a lot, but I feel like my prayers won't be enough to bring him back to life.Please pray for him! He has to wake up!He's a truly wonderful person, he always helped people and trusted in God....he deserves to live. I love him with all my heart...he has to come back to life.Please pray for him!!!!God bless you,Luca

limbo

Jan 22, 2009
Dear LucaYou've only posted once, i noticed, and this is 2 months old. You may never see this post. I hope your fiance came or comes back to life, people prayed for me when i was in a coma for 6 weeks and i came back. I hope it happened to your fiance. if he didn't, i pray for you.Lord,Help, whatever has been Thy Holy Will, send comfort, help and support to this poor woman and her, if still living, fiance. If in Thy Holiness Thou hast taken his soul, Lord help again the living he left, especially his betothed. Lord. let not bitterness insue, but your Holy Goodness and healing to the living.In Thy Holy Name I pray,Amen and Amenlimbo