please pray

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

newlife

May 26, 2013
Please pray. I cannot give a complete account. My wife is alternately to weak to get up to go to the bathroom and suddenly lunges at me to strike me with a metal walker, throws chairs, threw a $250.00 radio down the stairs. This has been going on for hours. I am unable to work due to the violence and instability. The police were called twice and CMAT a mental health assessment team was called and nothing can be done unless I press charges. I don't wish to do this as it would traumatize her and she would only come back as she has nowhere else to go .We are into the evening hours with the violence unabated. I try to talk nicely and comfortingly to her but she responds with violence. I am unable to work and in conflict with my supervisor over the situation and may lose my job. Please pray.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will pray for you.

The following story is about a woman from New Zealand who went to a Smith Wigglesworth meeting. She went up for prayer as her husband was beating her up and as Wigglesworth prayed she begin to speak in tongues. Wigglesworth says, "Woman? What is that coming on you?"

"Oh! That's the Holy Ghost!" says the woman.

"That's your answer girl, I don't have to pray," replies Wigglesworth.

She then goes home and lays her hands on her husband who gets delivered and they go to church to testify of it the next meeting. Good story @ 9:49! We can pray in Jesus name and see answers and results!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bebAgnxXEm8

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
praying for your situation newlife!
29e4ump.gif

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request and for the healing of these family matters in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.