PLEASE PRAY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

newlife

May 26, 2013
Please pray for this situation. I have prepared retirement paperwork which I will need to get notarized. I am considering a retirement date of 6/30/16. I am doing this hastily with no planning and at this point without my wife's awareness. She has poor health and will lose her health insurance on that date and I will have to seek alternative insurance for her through the Affordable Heath Care program which will be prohibitively expensive. I have been out all week having been diagnosed with both type A influenza and strep throat. My wife was fearful that she would get it but we have rigidly separated ourselves and are both on Tamiflu. This is a stressful month at work with a very considerable work load and I can ill afford to take of time which also includes 2 days the previous week. My wife moreover is threatening to make harassing phone calls to my job on Monday and I have already had meetings with administration because of disturbances she has created. I feel I have no recourse but take this action. She depends entirely on my income and health insurance and does not ability to leave me and get back on SSI or public assistance unless I divorce her. The precipitous decline in income and enormous new medical expenses will also necessitate that we quickly move despite the ill health that both of us have. The last few nights I have also been experiencing a lot of back pain making it difficult to sleep.

I love my wife. Please pray for reconciliation so this can be avoided as will be chaotic and cause much more suffering for her.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request and upon these family situations in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.