Poll - Tattooing: from male military and biker ethos...to viable witness means for both genders?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tattooing: from past male military and biker ethos...to viable witness means for both genders?

• Yes, I agree

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No, I disagree

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Rather not say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, seems when trust can be built between you and someone, friendship so on, sharing your understanding just comes natural
soul man: Shows how Christian tattoo parlors - if more Christians were prepared to work in them - could be the venues for significant testimony and guidance, right?

( @Acolyte I'm sure you would agree, right?)

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
scripture-tattoos-05.jpg
menstattooideas dot net

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Waiting on him Thanks for your 'like'; I think the upper arm placement for the eagle tattoo in 'tribal' style (above) would equally suit both genders, right?

So has any of your family gone for 'tribal' style ink?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Waiting on him Thanks for your 'like'; I think the upper arm placement for the eagle tattoo in 'tribal' style (above) would equally suit both genders, right?

So has any of your family gone for 'tribal' style ink?
Being as I am part Native American if I was to get one it would definitely be tribal. And yes the eagle would definitely suit any gender. My youngest daughter that likes the tattoos likes the Native American ones.

I haven’t had time to read the entire post, what about you any ink?

Last edited:
Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Being as I am part Native American if I was to get one it would definitely be tribal. And yes the eagle would definitely suit any gender. My youngest daughter that likes the tattoos likes the Native American ones.
Both tribal and Christian in inspiration can make a good design combinations, right?

I get the impression that for people of a Native American heritage getting tattooed is an especially natural thing to do, to a particularly high demographic proportion, isn't it? (especially Native American women, probably).

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both tribal and Christian in inspiration can make a good design combinations, right?

I get the impression that for people of a Native American heritage getting tattooed is an especially natural thing to do, to a particularly high demographic proportion, isn't it? (especially Native American women, probably).
I’m sure it is.. sorry I was still editing in #275 what about you any ink, I haven’t had Time to read the entire post

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I’m sure it is.. sorry I was still editing in #275 what about you any ink, I haven’t had Time to read the entire post
Sorry... :) a topic like this understandably attracts a lot of posts. The Oriental design I got on my arm faded and was not successful. I think for your daughter to go for ink was probably an especially natural development given her Native American (Choctaw, did you say?) heritage.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry... :) a topic like this understandably attracts a lot of posts. The Oriental design I got on my arm faded and was not successful. I think for your daughter to go for ink was probably an especially natural development given her Native American (Choctaw, did you say?) heritage.
Lumbee.