Pope....Protestant version ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not doing your homework for you
I made the statement
Prove me wrong

Since when are you assigning me homework - LOL

if you make a claim, the burden is on you

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since when are you assigning me homework - LOL

if you make a claim, the burden is on you

Lol, you know how simple it is to just type into google "coptic christians" and get all the information who want
But I'm not doing that for you
If you don't like my quotes, prove me wrong!

B

brakelite

While you're at it, you will discover that Pius XII wasn't a Jesuit, Einstein . . .
I think it great you are granting me the magnanimous compliment of such exalted intelligence as Einstein, however as tempting as it is to accept such generosity I must in this instance humbly decline your generous offer. Oh, by the way, just as a matter of interest, please refer me back to where I suggested Pius XII was a Jesuit, and I , on your counsel, shall retract it immediately.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it great you are granting me the magnanimous compliment of such exalted intelligence as Einstein, however as tempting as it is to accept such generosity I must in this instance humbly decline your generous offer. Oh, by the way, just as a matter of interest, please refer me back to where I suggested Pius XII was a Jesuit, and I , on your counsel, shall retract it immediately.

Well, it is Einstein’s birthday....

In case anyone cares

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure - it was back in post #16 when you accused Pius XII of cozying up to the Nazis - then you recommended that I read "The Secret History of the Jesuits".