Possible Abscessed Tooth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always just before a weekend! I think I have an abscessed tooth, I'm sure I'll know more by morning, either it will be better or worse! Please pray that I can keep my peace in my heart, and that I'll be able to get care if I need it.

Thank you!

Much love!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always just before a weekend! I think I have an abscessed tooth, I'm sure I'll know more by morning, either it will be better or worse! Please pray that I can keep my peace in my heart, and that I'll be able to get care if I need it.

Thank you!

Much love!
Yes, definitely get that cared for. If the abscess ruptured and the toxins enter your bloodstream it can be very bad for your health.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So sorry marks , hope it’s not an abscess tooth, if it is and you can’t get keep rinsing your mouth with warm salt water- it helped when I had one xx

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Brother, you need to be seen by a dentist, if you have an abscess, I’ve had one in the past, they gave me a course of antibiotics, and they wouldn’t touch my tooth until the course had been finished, the antibiotics should give you relief.

Praying in Jesus Name, that you can get an emergency appointment......Amen!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!

Much love!
I agree with those that say go to a dentist as soon as possible.

I have had two abscesses. The dentist drained the abscess (the abscess was really uncomfortable). Plus he gave me antibiotics to take for awhile....two different antibiotics.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I once had an abscess tooth. I am not fond of dentists so I thought if I ate aspirin it would go away. By the time I caved and sas a dentist I looked like a boxer. My right jaw was huge.

Sure enough the dentist couldn't work on my tooth till the abscess was clear. Because if the abscess ruptured during the procedure it would cause blood poisoning. He prescribed antibiotics.

I prescribed a visit to the local health food store.

My abscess cleared up in just a few days. But I continued with the herbal combo for a full week. At my next appointment he was impressed the antibiotics worked so well.:D

This is what worked for me straight out of God's medicine cabinet.

Nature's Way (that's the manufacturer)
1685771272910.png

I took 3 capsules 3 times a day. Take with water and don't drink anything else for about an hour. You want the herbs to digest undiluted by other drinks.

This combo saved my life.
It's offered as a solution given it might take awhile to see a dentist if you can't get emergency care.

God bless you.

Reactions: marks and dev553344

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I once had an abscess tooth. I am not fond of dentists so I thought if I ate aspirin it would go away. By the time I caved and sas a dentist I looked like a boxer. My right jaw was huge.

Sure enough the dentist couldn't work on my tooth till the abscess was clear. Because if the abscess ruptured during the procedure it would cause blood poisoning. He prescribed antibiotics.

I prescribed a visit to the local health food store.

My abscess cleared up in just a few days. But I continued with the herbal combo for a full week. At my next appointment he was impressed the antibiotics worked so well.:D

This is what worked for me straight out of God's medicine cabinet.

Nature's Way (that's the manufacturer)
View attachment 33305

I took 3 capsules 3 times a day. Take with water and don't drink anything else for about an hour. You want the herbs to digest undiluted by other drinks.

This combo saved my life.
It's offered as a solution given it might take awhile to see a dentist if you can't get emergency care.

God bless you.
I'm going to see if I can find this, it looks like a good thing to have around!

Much love!

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's gone.

My brother's dentist is open on Saturday, and they were able to remove the tooth and give me antibiotics. It's still a little swollen and sore, but getting better.

Now I'm praying for full recovery!

Thank you for your prayers!!

Much love!
Brilliant.....Praise God!!

Reactions: dev553344 and marks

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's gone.

My brother's dentist is open on Saturday, and they were able to remove the tooth and give me antibiotics. It's still a little swollen and sore, but getting better.

Now I'm praying for full recovery!

Thank you for your prayers!!

Much love!
Wow I am amazed they took it out, they won’t touch an abscesses tooth over here until you have had a course of anti biotics
Pleased you got it sorted xxxxx

Reactions: marks and dev553344

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow I am amazed they took it out, they won’t touch an abscesses tooth over here until you have had a course of anti biotics
Pleased you got it sorted xxxxx
I've never had to wait. This is maybe my 3rd time with this happening.

Much love!

Last edited: