Post rapture let down

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
POST RAPTURE LET DOWNThere must be Billions of religious followers around the world awaiting the “Rapture”. How will they respond to remaining here on Earth and not floating up into the air upon the arrival of the “Beast”? Their plan is to leave prior to the Tribulation, they will miss both beasts. However, the first beast is already here and in working order but just not brought to the forefront, acknowledged, or legitimized. It is the One World System with a One World Religion. So what’s next?My question at hand is, how will all the people of the U.S. specifically respond to the 2nd beast? Will they realize that they have been “duped” or will they buy into the fallacy that will be presented to them that “not all have been sealed in their forehead” and we must all wait until they are, to be raptured? What will Rick Warren follow? The Bible or the Beast? He will be a World Evangelical by then, after swearing the next U.S. President and many/most will listen to whatever he has to say. What an ultimate responsibility for him and he had better get right. And where will the Pope be? Queen Elizabeth?Will the masses suffer an acute Depressive Episode and what will they do? Some definitely will. Some of them may wake up and change their minds and then there will be some that will continue to be sheep. What of the Kenites and their army? Many of them have heard the truth and perhaps have ignored it. And others may realize that what they were taught was the truth and they are being misled.It promises to be a very confusing time approaching and we need to all be “girded up” tight and prepare for anything. Things will happen and change at a fast pace and we will be required to be flexible and quickly accepting of peculiar circumstances. It’s a new mindset that will depend upon one’s faith to remain steadfast and strong. Now is the time to become the most Spiritually mature that one has ever been and hold on. The ride will be a doozy!Cedarhart

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
So true Cedarhart Perhaps our fake christ will be promising a soon to come rapture after he converts more people turning father against son mother against child with his liesMost will easiy believe what ever lie he tells with his mircles and lying wonders Amos 8:11-12 pretty much says it all 11Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: 12And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.We are only seeing the begining of this today imagine when its in full swing how bad it will be. God will send us a light to follow in the darkness in the form of the two wittness's how many will follow them ? According to Gods Word not many ...most will still be waiting for their rapture

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Matthew 7:21 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.Matthew 7:22 - Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?Matthew 7:23 - And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity....I Timothy 4:1 - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;...II Timothy 3:1 - This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.II Timothy 3:2 - For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,II Timothy 3:3 - Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,II Timothy 3:4 - Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;II Timothy 3:5 - Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.II Timothy 3:6 - For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,II Timothy 3:7 - Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
I am on the fence about the rapture, but I am also preparing for the worse. The rapture would be nice, but I am not basing my salvation on it.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(RobinD69;66803)
I am on the fence about the rapture, but I am also preparing for the worse. The rapture would be nice, but I am not basing my salvation on it.
Well Robin, all I can say here is I am very much... in fact so very much interested in seeing Satan coming back first (Revelation 9:1, II Thessalonians 2) over than Jesus Christ my Saviour and my Lord (I Corinthians 15:52, I Thessalonians 4:16-17, Revelation 11:15)

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
(RobinD69;66803)
My feelings exactly!

DeBPrpht

Dec 28, 2008
Greetings Ya'll, Sadly,........ after Marshall Law is enacted, the worst Depression ever hits the world,WWIII breaks out, massive earthquakes, asteroids,hurricanes & America falling from a "superpower to a third rate power".............. What happened in New Orleans concerning how the people got along & cared for one another, from a local level to the Federal level..................is only a small "taste of what is soon coming our way" Millions of "christians" will loose their faith, follow the antichrist & happily turn in True Believers.Shalom

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
It never ceases to amaze me how many Christians think the tribulation and all that it entails is something God is sending to punish the members of the Church being built by His Son Jesus Christ.It simply amazes me.Martin W.

jtartar

Mar 14, 2008
(RobinD69;66803)
Robin, For people who believe in the Rapture, the taking of all true Christians to heaven before Armageddon, how does the scriptures that say only the wicked will be removed, that the righteous will live forever on earth??? Prov 2:21,22, Ps 37:29. Exactly how do the scriptures about God making the earth to be inhabited fit in??? Isa 45:18. What about the scripture that says that the earth will be inherited by men??? Ps 115:16, Matt 5:5. Remember, the Bible says that ALL scripture is inspired by God and is beneficial for teaching and for setting things straight, 2Tim 3:16,17.:study:

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
QUOTE (cedarhart;66772)
]POST RAPTURE LET DOWN[/u]There must be Billions of religious followers around the world awaiting the “Rapture”. How will they respond to remaining here on Earth and not floating up into the air upon the arrival of the “Beast”? Their plan is to leave prior to the Tribulation, they will miss both beasts. However, the first beast is already here and in working order but just not brought to the forefront, acknowledged, or legitimized. It is the One World System with a One World Religion. So what’s next?My question at hand is, how will all the people of the U.S. specifically respond to the 2nd beast? Will they realize that they have been “duped” or will they buy into the fallacy that will be presented to them that “not all have been sealed in their forehead” and we must all wait until they are, to be raptured? What will Rick Warren follow? The Bible or the Beast? He will be a World Evangelical by then, after swearing the next U.S. President and many/most will listen to whatever he has to say. What an ultimate responsibility for him and he had better get right. And where will the Pope be? Queen Elizabeth?Will the masses suffer an acute Depressive Episode and what will they do? Some definitely will. Some of them may wake up and change their minds and then there will be some that will continue to be sheep. What of the Kenites and their army? Many of them have heard the truth and perhaps have ignored it. And others may realize that what they were taught was the truth and they are being misled.It promises to be a very confusing time approaching and we need to all be “girded up” tight and prepare for anything. Things will happen and change at a fast pace and we will be required to be flexible and quickly accepting of peculiar circumstances. It’s a new mindset that will depend upon one’s faith to remain steadfast and strong. Now is the time to become the most Spiritually mature that one has ever been and hold on. The ride will be a doozy!Cedarhart[/color]
Hi CedarheartI have a couple of questions:You mentioned One World Religion. What do you think it will be? Christian? Muslim? Athiest? Something else?You give the impression it is the predominently Christian United States citizens, the Christian Pope , The Christian Queen , and the Christian Rick Warren who will follow after the beast. You never mentioned the 5 billion people who have never had Christ and are often completely against anything Christian.Please help me understand your focus. It appears to be against anyone remotely associated with Christianity. It never mentions the billions who are devoutly anti-christ.Many thanks if you are able to answer.I am just trying to understand your position.Martin W.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
(Jordan;66805)
Well Robin, all I can say here is I am very much... in fact so very much interested in seeing Satan coming back first (Revelation 9:1, II Thessalonians 2) over than Jesus Christ my Saviour and my Lord (I Corinthians 15:52, I Thessalonians 4:16-17, Revelation 11:15)
Hi JordanI find your above statement troubling. Are you saying you are looking forward to Satan coming more than Jesus?This is one of the times I am hoping I have mis-understood a quote.I apologize if I understood it wrong.Martin W.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Martin W.;68544)
(Jordan;66805)
Hi JordanI find your above statement troubling. Are you saying you are looking forward to Satan coming more than Jesus?This is one of the times I am hoping I have mis-understood a quote.I apologize if I understood it wrong.Martin W.Yea you did misunderstood me, but I also admit I did say those words. The reason I said it is because I want people to THINK rather than blindly following a church teaching or their opinion. Because I am aware that most people (as I'm aware of) believes in the Rapture thinking that Lord Jesus Christ will take them out before Satan comes back. The bible says the opposite. Hence that is the only reason I said that I was looking interested / looking forward to see Satan. I rather wait for Christ.

bethog

Mar 29, 2009
QUOTE (Martin W. @ Jan 26 2009, 12:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=68387
It never ceases to amaze me how many Christians think the tribulation and all that it entails is something God is sending to punish the members of the Church being built by His Son Jesus Christ.It simply amazes me.Martin W.
I have to agree with you, but if you believe in “Pre-Tribulation Rapture”, I have to tell you that “Christianity Board Official Rapture Statement, The stance that the forum holds on the Pre-Tribulation Rapture” is at this link to read http://www.christianityboard.com/index.php?showtopic=10409 and you and I are in the minority. And my advise to you and all out there with the Revelation concerning the Rapture will get nowhere on this board and we can save ourselves a lot of trouble to stay out for any threads on the Rapture.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (bethog @ Apr 3 2009, 07:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71762
QUOTE (Martin W. @ Jan 26 2009, 05:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=68387
I have to agree with you, but if you believe in “Pre-Tribulation Rapture”, I have to tell you that “Christianity Board Official Rapture Statement, The stance that the forum holds on the Pre-Tribulation Rapture” is at this link to read http://www.christianityboard.com/index.php?showtopic=10409 and you and I are in the minority. And my advise to you and all out there with the Revelation concerning the Rapture will get nowhere on this board and we can save ourselves a lot of trouble to stay out for any threads on the Rapture.Christianity Board position holds on the No Rapture stance. If you want to spread falsehood about the position of CB, that is your choice to do so.

watchman

Feb 7, 2008
QUOTE (RobinD69 @ Dec 30 2008, 06:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=66803
The sad thing is many do base the salvation on it and will fall away when it doesn't happen. The pretrib rapture is one of satans greatest inventione, and has gotten deep into the teaching of most of our churches

watchman

Feb 7, 2008
QUOTE (Jordan @ Apr 3 2009, 07:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71763
Christianity Board position holds on the No Rapture stance. If you want to spread falsehood about the position of CB, that is your choice to do so.
QUOTE (bethog @ Apr 4 2009, 06:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71795
My friend, follow the link http://www.christianityboard.com/index.php?showtopic=10409 and see for yourself.
That link says exactly what Jordan said that this board is against the pretrib rapture teaching. I sometimes wonder where in the world Jordan gets her info (I think she learns it from Christine) However they have got this one right. The pretrib doctrine is not only false but dangerous. For all the reason mentioned in the O.P.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
QUOTE (watchman @ Apr 4 2009, 08:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=71800
That link says exactly what Jordan said that this board is against the pretrib rapture teaching. I sometimes wonder where in the world Jordan gets her info (I think she learns it from Christine) However they have got this one right. The pretrib doctrine is not only false but dangerous. For all the reason mentioned in the O.P.
Well allow me to set you straight so there will be no doubt about any of this (not yelling emphasizing) TRUTH IN SCRIPTURE IS TRUTH IN SCRIPTURE REGUARDLESS OF WHO AGREES OR NOT JORDAN HAS HIS OWN FAITH ... HE DOESNT NEED ME TO GIVE IT TO HIM ..I HAVE AGREED WITH EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD AT TIMES WHEN I SEE TRUTH IN SCRIPTURE IN THEIR POSTS... SO IF I AGREE WITH YOU DID YOU GET YOUR FAITH FROM ME OR THE WORD ?...THE FACT JORDAN AND I HAVE BEEN ON THIS BOARD ALONG WITH OTHERS FOR MANY YEARS AND STUDIED AND STUDIED THESE SAME TOPICS TOGETHER OVER AND OVER WE HAVE LEARNED FROM EACH OTHER DOESNT MEAN WE AGREE ON EVERYTHING OR DO NOT HAVE OUR OWN FAITH/IDEAS ..... SOME OF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS BOARD AND HAVENT BEEN WITH US FOR YEARS AND IMHO REALLY HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGENOW FOR RAPTURE OR PRE-TRIB RAPTURE LET ME BE PERFECTLY CLEAR CB DOES NOT I REPEAT DOES NOT BELIEVE IN RAPTURE DOCTRINE.WHY ????? because it is not in the Word of God it is a doctrine of men started in 1830 by a dream of a young girl it was never taught before that because you have to know the doctrine to think you see it ... If one never heard men say it ...you could not find it in scripture. We are not to make up doctrines then go about finding a few verse's we think might allude to them and make a religion out of them ... It was never taught by the apostles they never heard it and they got their info from God ..It is an American doctrine preached by American preachers and no one has ever been able to find it in scripture without twisting Gods Word Its Satan lie to men .... It is a doctrine for the weak of faith and those who misunderstand the scriptures. And there are 100's of threads on here arguing it. Its a theory that's why its called "The Rapture Theory" God doesn't deal in men's theories not Darwin's and not Rapture.A Theory by definition is an idea without proof .... Those who believe this doctrine your choice to do so and we wont tell you how to believe and you can suit yourself ...but we are Bible study site not a religious doctrine site ..And we can not study what is not written in the Biblediehard Rapture believers earn $1000 [url="http://www.scionofzion.com/pretrib_rapture_diehards.htm]http://www.scionofzion.com/pretrib_rapture_diehards.htm[/url]

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
QUOTE (RobinD69 @ Dec 30 2008, 07:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=66803
Possibly the wisest post on this thread. Since none of us can do anything about the rapture except chat about it, the entire subject remains academic.The greatest wisdom is simply to be ready. That, after all, is what Our Lord told us to do.