Powerful Rain is Coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've had a dream/vision of God in the clouds bringing almighty rain. It made me fear for my life. That was around a year ago.

I had a dream from God where I saw parts of California under water, from San Francisco down to the southern border. A small thinner area near the coast. That was around 20 years ago when I lived there so it was a dream probably meant to warn me of what might have happened to me had I stayed. Some people don't get so lucky in floods, most people are OK, I could have been one of the unlucky ones. I moved back to the Pacific Northwest. In the dream there were around 20 stars that were bright white and 20 that were dark. I saw angels collecting the white stars. I recently realized my first interpretation that I did by myself may not have been accurate so I sought for understanding. I got the idea that the stars might have been seasons of a years.

These things as well as the following bible passage concerns me over the rains that global warming or God might bring in the last days:

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

The bible passage makes it clear that Jesus will come before any real disaster.

The scientists say, if you can believe them, that weather extremes will increase with global warming. But my specific warning from God was flooding rains. I can't speculate on the timing or severity of such events. So I will just keep an eye on things and know that the Lord's second coming is growing near.

This is a disclosure of visions and dreams I've had from God. Thanks.

Reactions: Josho and Nancy

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get dreams and visions and write them down. Several did not occur until a couple of years later. Then some have not happened yet. The last prophesy dream I had; the Holy Spirit said " Before it gets Low, says the Lord." This means:

Isaiah 2:12 -
For the day of the Lord of hosts
Shall come upon everything proud and lofty,
Upon everything lifted up—
And it shall be brought low

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get dreams and visions and write them down. Several did not occur until a couple of years later. Then some have not happened yet. The last prophesy dream I had; the Holy Spirit said " Before it gets Low, says the Lord." This means:

Isaiah 2:12 -
For the day of the Lord of hosts
Shall come upon everything proud and lofty,
Upon everything lifted up—
And it shall be brought low
I have been bought low by God to be made more humble. And I know it is for a purpose which is good. I just pray he has mercy on us. To save his children.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a great testimony but I don't think Christ is coming until after the gospel is preached to all of the world--also He says we will be persecuted:
Matt 24:6-14
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The reference to Noah's time is that the majority will be blind to the events surround them. that is why Jesus told us about them.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gospel has already been preached to the world. Its been going on for over 2000 yrs. The next thing is for the Jews to return to Israel. That's happening right now. Of course your will not see it in the news. But Israel air is finding all who are willing, to return.

Jeremiah 23:3 - “But I will gather the remnant of My flock out of all countries where I have driven them, and bring them back to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a great testimony but I don't think Christ is coming until after the gospel is preached to all of the world--also He says we will be persecuted:
Matt 24:6-14
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The reference to Noah's time is that the majority will be blind to the events surround them. that is why Jesus told us about them.
I've got this theory that fires cause global warming over the years thru carbon dioxide emissions. Probably caused the first flood and ice age which wiped out man and the dinosaurs. The next one might be coming.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've had a dream/vision of God in the clouds bringing almighty rain. It made me fear for my life. That was around a year ago.

I had a dream from God where I saw parts of California under water, from San Francisco down to the southern border. A small thinner area near the coast. That was around 20 years ago when I lived there so it was a dream probably meant to warn me of what might have happened to me had I stayed. Some people don't get so lucky in floods, most people are OK, I could have been one of the unlucky ones. I moved back to the Pacific Northwest. In the dream there were around 20 stars that were bright white and 20 that were dark. I saw angels collecting the white stars. I recently realized my first interpretation that I did by myself may not have been accurate so I sought for understanding. I got the idea that the stars might have been seasons of a years.

These things as well as the following bible passage concerns me over the rains that global warming or God might bring in the last days:

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

The bible passage makes it clear that Jesus will come before any real disaster.

The scientists say, if you can believe them, that weather extremes will increase with global warming. But my specific warning from God was flooding rains. I can't speculate on the timing or severity of such events. So I will just keep an eye on things and know that the Lord's second coming is growing near.

This is a disclosure of visions and dreams I've had from God. Thanks.

Sounds like a pretty powerful dream you were given there

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like a pretty powerful dream you were given there
It was very powerful. The vision of God in the clouds was more of a vision I had while I was just drifting off to sleep. I recognized God and it was very clearly him. It worried me. I feared for my roof to collapse from the weight of the rains, not sure why since I doubt that would happen from rain. But I could sense that it was something like almighty rain coming. He just appeared then I woke up from it. So it was just a short vision like a dynamic picture with a short message.

Luckily the bible spells out that Christ will come before any major catastrophe and that makes me feel safer. Cheers!

Reactions: Josho

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've got this theory that fires cause global warming over the years thru carbon dioxide emissions. Probably caused the first flood and ice age which wiped out man and the dinosaurs. The next one might be coming.
There will not be another global flood. Gods Rainbows are a reminder that God will not again flood the entire earth.

Not news the increase in temperatures causes glaciers, ice, snow to melt and causes water to evaporate, and land peaks to appear.
As well earthquakes can cause mountain peaks Heights to become reduced.

Perhaps a preview of the NEW World in which there are no oceans and no mountains. God is excellent in giving us snippets of His spiritual prophetic works.

Rev 16:
20 And euery yland fled away, and the mountaines were not found.

Rev 21:
1:Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We got our powerful rain recently. The stillaguamish river which is near me reached the highest levels ever recorded. I live on top of a hill so I should be OK I think. But it was probably the worst flooding we've ever had. I have never seen roads closed and I have lived here on and off for over 50 years:

Photos: Atmospheric river floods several towns in Washington after days of heavy rain

I'm not sure why God told me that and gave me the vision.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had the light rain..last few days.
--
Snow flurry..today.
Wow, snow? Sounds mildly exciting maybe for the kids.

I had a couple friends on facebook that had to report that they were not in any danger from the floods.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It was very powerful. The vision of God in the clouds was more of a vision I had while I was just drifting off to sleep. I recognized God and it was very clearly him. It worried me. I feared for my roof to collapse from the weight of the rains, not sure why since I doubt that would happen from rain. But I could sense that it was something like almighty rain coming. He just appeared then I woke up from it. So it was just a short vision like a dynamic picture with a short message.

Luckily the bible spells out that Christ will come before any major catastrophe and that makes me feel safer. Cheers!
2 Peter 3:6-7

So, the first was destroyed by water and I'm expecting the next to be destroyed by fire.

Yet it is strange that God would promise not to destroy the world again with water specifically, but other methods are still on the table.

I think God is able to duplicate matter, like he often does with oil and food. And that was where the water came from which destroyed the ancient world.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Peter 3:6-7

So, the first was destroyed by water and I'm expecting the next to be destroyed by fire.

Yet it is strange that God would promise not to destroy the world again with water specifically, but other methods are still on the table.

I think God is able to duplicate matter, like he often does with oil and food. And that was where the water came from which destroyed the ancient world.
God is all intelligent and all powerful. He should be feared and loved. He is great! And he loves us and wants us to do good things like good people.

Reactions: Shittim