Practical Tips for Maintaining Your Faith in a Secular Society

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Biblem

Mar 26, 2023
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
As a follower of Christ, it can be challenging to maintain your faith in a secular world where doubt and skepticism are pervasive. However, with the right tools, mindset, and......continue

Attachments

• Support Group.jpg
    Support Group.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 0

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As a follower of Christ, it can be challenging to maintain your faith in a secular world where doubt and skepticism are pervasive. However, with the right tools, mindset, and......continue
A generally good blog, I would comment on two aspects.
It recommended reading spiritual texts.
I would change that to reading Christian books, blogs and Web sites.
A ' spiritual ' article that is not Christian will do harm despite being ' spiritual ', what Spirit is it looking too.

I would challenge the grow ones faith through prayer and meditation to grow one's faith by learning about it and seeking to live it. To be involved I church life, to be joining in Street evangelism, christian charity work etc etc.

Ask any marathon runner how one runs a marathon and they will tell you by training, by running.
It is the same with Christianity.