PRAISE HIS NAME....SONG....FLY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
You can hear the angel harmonizing in the video. He even does a solo at the end.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
This has me wondering if the "Do you hear what I hear?" Christmas song has prophetic origins.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Yep..........about 6 years ago at church...the one I have been attending for the past 26 years a very starnge thing took place.
Never seen this before....but everytime...and I mean everytime we get a guest speaker from over seas somewhere....the spirit really moves.
A 3rd of the church all got up and started dancing.......many of these people were....... how do you say........ reserved.
When the guest speaker stood to take the platform.....he said....did ya seem them?....did ya see them?
There were angels standing behind the choir motioning to the people to come and dance.

But the speaker wasn't shocked at all...............like he sees this stuff all the time.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I didn't see a thing :( But i sure felt it.

The people in foriegn countries don't have all the hang ups Americans seem to have.........Questions...questions....questions....
So..the spirit is easily seen by those.