pray for Amanda (a girl I went to HS with)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

billiefan2000

Dec 22, 2007
I run 2 myspace pages (one for my 10 year HS reunion and the other is my site) (I am on my classes 10 year reunion commitee)well I get bulletins like anyone else who has myspace (mainly surveys in my case) from folks who send out bulletins and I got one from Amandaand this was a question she had on it:What do you need most now?(av's answer) God. Also a little loving would be nice too.pray for her to come to know Jesusand pray those I graudated with from High School besides Amanda who dont know Jesus and pray they will come to know him in their lives

billiefan2000

Dec 22, 2007
still praying for AmandaBTW, on a side note:she is graduating from College within the next few days and pray for blessings and success in her life

Sasha

Jul 27, 2008
God said My will is that no one should perish. So, praying for someones salvation is in line with Gods word. And If we have prayed in line with Gods word, then we know He has heard us. Daniel prayed for 21 days, and when the angel got to him with his message (answer to his prayer) the angel told him. The MOMENT you prayed (with faith) your prayer was answered. It took 21 days for me to get the answer to you, because the prince of Persia (a demonic spirit from satan) was witholding me. So, instead of praying for it for 21 days, or months or whatever, waiting to SEE it in the natural, we need Praise God that it is done (in the spiritual) Faith is the evidence of things not seen, walk by faith and not by sight. And when you have done all you know to do, Hold fast to your confession. We see the outter appearence but, God looks at the heart. It may seem to get worse, but, that could be because she is struggling to make the most important dession in her life. Of course satan will attack anyone who are considering to follow Christ. Satan wants to pull them down and tell them it's Gods fault. If you have prayed a prayer of faith, then Praise God for the answer. When you keep asking over and over again, it's like a little kid pulling on moms sleeve and saying 'Mom? mom? mom? mom? mom? mom? mom?' We don't need to beg God. So, Praise God for Amandas salvation. Pray that God showers her with blessings. Pray that she becomes a strong in the word. Then Praise God for those things. Give God Praise in everything.

billiefan2000

Dec 22, 2007
prayingBTW:just heard from Amanda that she is not feeling wellshe has come down with a flu or coughing problem pray she gets better and continue to pray for her salvation

billiefan2000

Dec 22, 2007
amanda is feeling a lot better but now she tells me she has a sore legpray her leg gets better and continue to pray for Amanda's salvation

Sasha

Jul 27, 2008
Are you still praying for Amanda? Have you given up? Or have you applied faith with your prayer and holding fast to your confession of hope for her salvation? Here is how I would pray:prayer:Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, we come before you in prayer and in faith, believing for Amanda (last names) salvation. It is written in your Word that Jesus came to save the lost. Your will is that all men will be saved and to know Your Divine Truth, Therefore, Father, we bring Amanda (last name) before you this day. We ask you to bring her to repentence and salvation in you. Your word says that you will deliver those for whom we intercede, who are not innocent, through the cleanness of our hands.(Job 22:30) We are standing on your word and from this moment on we shall praise you and thank you for Amanda (last names) salvation. We have committed this matter into your hands and with our faith we see Amanda saved, filled with your Spirit, with a full and clear knowledge of your word. Praise the Lord, Amen. Spiritual warfare on Amanda (last names) behalf:Satan, in the name of Jesus Christ and with the power of the Holy Spirit, we bind you and every demonic spirit from opperating against Amanda (last name) in any way and through anyone. We loose you from the activities in her life. And from interferring in her receiveing salvation. In the name of Jesus I render you powerless.God has given us dominion over the earth and authority over satan and his powers (demonic spirits). We need to learn how to use them. We are not weak, defeated christians that are victims of this evil world. We are the righteousness (right standing) of God!! We have been given AUTHORITY, AND POWER OVER SATAN AND HIS DEMONS. WE WALK IN VICTORY BECAUSE JESUS HAS ALREADY OVERCOME THE WORLD.

Sasha

Jul 27, 2008
Thank you dear heavenly Father for Amandas salvation, and for her love for you. I praise you that you are working on her behalf.