Pray for Amanda Bynes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misfit

Nov 11, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. Not one response. I guess people think just because she’s a celebrity she doesn’t need prayer. Way to go church.

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh sweet Jesus , whatever this girl has been through, You know, I pray that You will bring her comfort and show her she is in a safe place and she is loved and will be taken care of. I pray that You will send help so she will be able to work through the issues of whatever has brought her to this place, In Jesus Name, Amen

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. Not one response. I guess people think just because she’s a celebrity she doesn’t need prayer. Way to go church.

I encourage you NOT to assume that nobody here has prayed for her. Some may choose to pray for another as Jesus commanded them to do.

Mathew 6:6
But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guilty as charged, and I repent. You're right. Amanda is a fellow human being and a very confused young lady who needs compassion.

(Though while praying for Amanda's healing, I remembered a woman who calls herself "Karen" who panhandles down by the corner gas station, and I couldn't help but wonder, all the nameless mentally ill men and women out there on the streets who aren't celebrities, who do they have to pray for them?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Misfit