Pray For Me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jonick

Aug 6, 2009
never ask for prayer just for me, but this time I need it.

on March 29th 2010 I was robbed in my own home, and lost Money cellphone.

since then been having problems in driving in my drive way, at night.

please pray for recovery and strength

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
The Robster has plenty of room for you on his prayer list Jonick. I will be praying for your recovery and strength. And may those robbers be apprehended by the police. And may those robbers also receive an awful case of hemorrhoids keeping them from sitting for a month. :lol:

jonick

Aug 6, 2009
The Robster has plenty of room for you on his prayer list Jonick. I will be praying for your recovery and strength. And may those robbers be apprehended by the police. And may those robbers also receive an awful case of hemorrhoids keeping them from sitting for a month. :lol:
lol

thanks for the prayers

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
never ask for prayer just for me, but this time I need it.

on March 29th 2010 I was robbed in my own home, and lost Money cellphone.

since then been having problems in driving in my drive way, at night.

please pray for recovery and strength

We all here at CB join in one accord praying for your quick recovery.
Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things. Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree bearth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength. Be gald then, ye children of Zion and rejoice in the Lord your God: for He hath given you the former rain moderately, and hHe will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the later rain in the first month. And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten and the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the Name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wonderously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:21- 27.
I hope you find hope in this scripture. We all love you in Jesus Name, but most of all Jesus Loves You with a neverending love, and be assured that He is walking with you through this time and will carry you through. His words to you will be "well done my good and faithful servant". Praise the Lord.

jonick

Aug 6, 2009
We all here at CB join in one accord praying for your quick recovery.
Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things. Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree bearth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength. Be gald then, ye children of Zion and rejoice in the Lord your God: for He hath given you the former rain moderately, and hHe will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the later rain in the first month. And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten and the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the Name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wonderously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:21- 27.
I hope you find hope in this scripture. We all love you in Jesus Name, but most of all Jesus Loves You with a neverending love, and be assured that He is walking with you through this time and will carry you through. His words to you will be "well done my good and faithful servant". Praise the Lord.

Thanks I really needed that :)

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
Thanks I really needed that
smile.gif

Your family my brother
smile.gif

jonick

Aug 6, 2009
Update Robber was caught and facing charges in court now pray that he gets to know the lord, during this time.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009

Not to make light of this,, but,,,, am I the only one laughing because you're name is Robster and are replying to this thread?

For Jonick
I know how you feel. Our house was robbed 2 times in six months. None of us were home at the time. The second time they got my fully loaded 9mm pistol that was on top of my closet. It was an odd feeling the first time,, and just down right helpless feeling the second time. I was worried what they would do with my weapon. We have 2 munchkins and the thought of someone comming back armed was terrifying.

That was all 3 years or so ago and nothing has happened since thank God! Now It's nothing but a bad memory. I have no anger or fear of the situation happening again.

You will feel better with time and begin to start being able to "trust" your home and driving at night.

You're in my prayers, Blessings to you!

jonick

Aug 6, 2009
that's awesome you are showing forgiveness and asking for prayer for the guy who broke into your home. Praying. God bless you.
Thanks

Holding anger and revenge only tears you up and hinders your Walk with Christ,

cause one thing he taughts us is Love.