Pray for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please pray for me, I am a pretty shy lonely person, with not many friends in real life, pray that God will give me new friends, who are good influences. I haven't had many real friends in years other than people who live halfway across the world, my parents and Jesus.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings and help socially for Josho in Jesus name I pray.

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

--------------------------------------

After I got saved I felt really close to the Lord. I tried to make friends at the factory I work at and wish I hadn't. Sometimes it is good to be shy when the Lord is with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78nkrIrK26c

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you as I am still shy and still do not have friends though not close ones if you know what I mean. It is great to be shy. But once you get to know somebody they could be a good friend. As shy is a blessing, not something negative if you look at it that way!

DogLady19

Apr 15, 2015
Josho said:
Please pray for me, I am a pretty shy lonely person, with not many friends in real life, pray that God will give me new friends, who are good influences. I haven't had many real friends in years other than people who live halfway across the world, my parents and Jesus.
Father in Heaven, I lift up Josho to you and ask that you fill him with the joy of life as Your child. Please bring the warmth and richness of godly friendships to his life. Continue to give him the hope he needs to sustain him through the lonely hours.

I ask for Your Holy Spirit to give him comfort during his times of sadness, and boldness for when opportunities to make new friends arise.

I also ask You to give him opportunities to be a witness for You at the factory. Let his co-workers see the wonderful way You take care of him and build his character through his honest and hard work.

In Jesus' name, Amen

"Turn to me and be gracious to me, For I am lonely and afflicted. The troubles of my heart are enlarged; Bring me out of my distresses. Look upon my affliction and my trouble, And forgive all my sins... Guard my soul and deliver me... Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, For I wait for You." Psalm 25:16-21