pray for my friend Dan's family at this time

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

billiefan2000

Dec 22, 2007
my friend Dan's dad just passed away recently and the funeral was last week pray for them at this time and pray that Dan and those in Dan's family who dont know Jesus will come to know him

topcat23

Jul 22, 2007
Consider it done, but Gods already started working in your friends life, he has you.Keep the faith my friend , I too have a friend who's father just passed away and I had the honour , or maybe it was my duty to be there when he died in the hospital. I had a chance to share Gods saving grace with him and was able to tell him how much he had meant to me over the years, and that I wasn't saying goodbye to him , but only until we meet again, which I know to be the truth. It made my friend feel better to have someone there with him when his fathered passed and it was my honour to be there as well. So keep being a good friend to him and I'm sure he will come out of all this a better, stronger man.............. and so will you.take care and God bless you, Topcat