pray for My nephew Johnathan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

billiefan2000

Dec 22, 2007
pray for My nephew Johnathan who will be going over to Iraq monday Pray for him and all fellow US Marines to have safe journies on the field and in life and for successful carreers in the Marines and with any other carrer path they choose to take later in life. also Pray also for Johnathan to come to know Jesus in his life pray also my brother Mike and his wife Sheri (Johnathan's parents) and my 3 other nephews all come to know Jesus in their lives. Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
((( billiefan2000)))Heavenly Father, we are lifting up this family to you, speak to them, touch their hearts with your Holy Spirit, watch over Jonathan and his fellow marines, keep your shield of protection surrounding them. Comfort and hold their families close to you, let your will be done, faithfully in your precious name, Amen. :pray4: God :blessyou:

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
(billiefan2000;30706)
pray for My nephew Johnathan who will be going over to Iraq monday Pray for him and all fellow US Marines to have safe journies on the field and in life and for successful carreers in the Marines and with any other carrer path they choose to take later in life. also Pray also for Johnathan to come to know Jesus in his life pray also my brother Mike and his wife Sheri (Johnathan's parents) and my 3 other nephews all come to know Jesus in their lives. Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved
If you have time go and buy three cards and print psalm 91 on them.Have it sealed in plastic and give it to them to carry in their pocket and recite daily. Print the Lords prayer on the other side.Love Faithful.

Inhishands

Feb 21, 2008
praying for Johnathan and others in my family and all others that is giving thier lives for us. Lifting them all to you Lord.