Pray for our family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I wanted to share this....
I was able to be at her funeral via live streaming....They know how to have a funeral! It lasted 3 days!....the first day was a "wake", the 2nd day was a candle lighting service and the 3rd day was her burial.
It was so beautiful, so touching, there were 1200 pastors from all over the world attending...just amazing how many lives she touched.
I had no idea she had reached such a multitude of souls.
What a crown she must be wearing right now.:)
Sounds like a pretty amazing family to me.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
My cousin, sister in Christ, best friend and lifelong mentor passed away suddenly last night.
We grew up together, went to school together, went to church together, hung out together, got married and had our kids together...we were 2 weeks apart in age....I am alive today because of her....it hurts so much right now...
She became a missionary and was living in Malawi ministering and leading many to Christ.
I just talked to her 2 days ago...
I know she is with Jesus now...but I just wasn't ready to lose her yet. She has been my rock for all these years....
Pray for me and my family....she touched soooooo many lives....
@Heart2Soul I'm sorry; must have been a shock to hear the news. John 14.27.

Reactions: Heart2Soul