Pray For Our Ministry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GwH

Apr 30, 2009
I'm a senior in High School and last semester I felt an urging from God to go into musical ministry. Before that I had planned to become an English teacher and music was just sort of a hobby. I play guitar and sing and am competent at piano and the bass guitar. Right now there are three other guys in the ministry with me. We're in a Christian Experimental Rock band. Please just pray for God to poor out His annointing on us and pray that we do everything for His glory and in light of His will.If you want to pray specifically, our name is Greatwhite Harvest and our names are:MichaelMatthewJordanMiloThanks.Sorry for the double post mods...

limbo

Jan 22, 2009
Lord,Greatwhite Harvest, Michael, Matthew, Jordan and Milo asked for prayer 5 months ago and You know what and where their ministry is now. If they be still a group, bless them abundantly and keep them in Thy Holy Spirit with songs of praise and thanksgiving unto You. if they be individuals now, bless each one in Thy Holy Name and renew their vision of ministry unto You. All in all, increase their hearts need of You and bless Your calling on their lives, each and together to spread the Gospel to the four corners of the earth, as you commanded your deciples to do. May they ever be consecrated to Thy Holy Will.In Thy Holy Name i pray,Amen and Amen