Pray for our youth group!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I am a youth pastor and this week we began having two different services: middle school and high school on two different nights.

Pray for us, as we know this is the direction the Lord is leading us. We are excited to see what the Lord does!
Hi @aaronjosephhall Good to see you!

Centering activities on prayer and the Scriptures is always a great aim. :)

Reactions: aaronjosephhall

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a youth pastor and this week we began having two different services: middle school and high school on two different nights.

Pray for us, as we know this is the direction the Lord is leading us. We are excited to see what the Lord does!
Joining you in prayer!

Reactions: aaronjosephhall

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have had such a burden on my heart for our youth.
We neglect to disciple them properly in order to equip them to face the giants in the world.
God bless you for answering the call....I will be praying for you and the ministry He has called you to.
Blessings!

aaronjosephhall

Oct 22, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had such a burden on my heart for our youth.
We neglect to disciple them properly in order to equip them to face the giants in the world.
God bless you for answering the call....I will be praying for you and the ministry He has called you to.
Blessings!

Thank you! Youth ministry is hard, but what a joy it is to see when a student comes to Jesus or when a student learns who they really are in Christ!

Reactions: Heart2Soul