Pray For Pakistan As They Recover From The Flood

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray for Pakistan As They Recover from the Flood
August 3, 2010
Pray for Pakistan As They Recover from the Flood

Recently the Lord has really laid the nation of Pakistan on my heart to pray for and to support, which is why when I heard about the recent flood in Pakistan I was even more concerned about the nation.

In case you haven't heard, Pakistan recently suffered from one of the biggest floods in recent history. Approximately 1100 people have been killed and some estimates are saying over 1.5 million people are being affected.

We also have to remember that Pakistan is predominantly a Muslim nation, and so we need to pray and ask the Lord to use this and to use the Christians in that area, as well as surrounding areas, to share the love of Christ which will no doubt come to that nation.

For all the recent news on Pakistan, please click here.
Posted by: Stacy L. Harp in: Christian News

Christian Persecution Blog: Pray for Pakistan As They Recover from the Flood

eschator83

Aug 13, 2010
New Hampshire, USA
Heavenly Father, I pray for the people of Pakistan and for all who suffer from natural disaster, including Haitians, Peruvians, and the victims of hurricane, tornado, and tsunami. Grant that all Your Children may understand that life on earth is preparation for Eternal Life in Your Kingdom, and support us in our trials here. I pray in Jesus' name, amen.