Prayer for a dear sister

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, I am so sorry I did not understand how to "watch" a thread. I thought it was that when you watch it, you would get alerts...apparently not, doh!!! So, I'm so sorry to have missed all of theses prayer requests! Now I do know better...have to click on "Watched Threads". Yikes I'm a dodo :oops:

And, here I am asking for fervent prayer for a wonderful woman of God who has a food pantry in her home, almost 40 years now. She is in the hospital now with covid. She is not healthy to begin with and now this. She has cancer and has recently had to go back for chemo. She has a coloscopy bag. She is insulin diabetic and will be needing eye surgery soon. I spoke with her today and, she sounded very weak but, she is not one who gives up easily, she said she ate something today so, that will keep her strength up to fight this horrid, Satan inspired man made virus.
Please I ask for fervent prayer for this woman. thank you all and, I will most definitely be "watching" this thread...the correct way!! :rolleyes:
Thank any and all in advance for your prayers for my friend and sister in Christ...BTW, she is 78 and looks exactly like a typical grandma :D She blesses many.
Thank you and God bless and keep you all, I'll be praying for all of you, my community of brothers and sisters.
xoxo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, I am so sorry I did not understand how to "watch" a thread. I thought it was that when you watch it, you would get alerts...apparently not, doh!!! So, I'm so sorry to have missed all of theses prayer requests! Now I do know better...have to click on "Watched Threads". Yikes I'm a dodo :oops:

And, here I am asking for fervent prayer for a wonderful woman of God who has a food pantry in her home, almost 40 years now. She is in the hospital now with covid. She is not healthy to begin with and now this. She has cancer and has recently had to go back for chemo. She has a coloscopy bag. She is insulin diabetic and will be needing eye surgery soon. I spoke with her today and, she sounded very weak but, she is not one who gives up easily, she said she ate something today so, that will keep her strength up to fight this horrid, Satan inspired man made virus.
Please I ask for fervent prayer for this woman. thank you all and, I will most definitely be "watching" this thread...the correct way!! :rolleyes:
Thank any and all in advance for your prayers for my friend and sister in Christ...BTW, she is 78 and looks exactly like a typical grandma :D She blesses many.
Thank you and God bless and keep you all, I'll be praying for all of you, my community of brothers and sisters.
xoxo
My heart goes out to her. I pray she is strengthened in her faith and her body and that God will touch her and give her supernatural healing. In Jesus Name!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy I am so very sorry to hear this ...poor lovely lady ....so sad ..
I am still missing my Mary ...

Standing with you in prayer @Nancy .....

Hugs ....H x
Thank you Helen,
I'm sure you do miss your dear friend, so hard to see our loved ones go. As she was a Christian, that must bring some comfort. Although, doesn't make it any easier for those left on this earth without them :(
Since on Mondays, I do help my friend Jan out at her house as, she has a pantry there. I am now quarantined since I was around her. Guess I will have to get that dreaded test. Well, I'll have 2 weeks of extreme boredom...NOT GOOD! Will be a good time to get into study and reading.
Thanks for the prayers!
In Him,
nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you Helen,
I'm sure you do miss your dear friend, so hard to see our loved ones go. As she was a Christian, that must bring some comfort. Although, doesn't make it any easier for those left on this earth without them :(
Since on Mondays, I do help my friend Jan out at her house as, she has a pantry there. I am now quarantined since I was around her. Guess I will have to get that dreaded test. Well, I'll have 2 weeks of extreme boredom...NOT GOOD! Will be a good time to get into study and reading.
Thanks for the prayers!
In Him,
nancy

Hi Nancy.

Oh dear , so you have to be tested .... two weeks ‘at home’ ...I’ve only been out once every two weeks to get blood tests since March . LOL

Poor you, you had good practice back when you had your foot surgery ...if I remember rightly...
Hope your poor friend can fight it and come through it unscathed .

Up here we have four times more cases than back in March when we were all set for lockdown . So we are due for another lockdown. Also my surgeon son-in law may be shut down like back in March , when all surgeries were cancelled. And just Covid patient were allowed into the hospitals . :(

Praying for you and your friend xx

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Nancy.

Oh dear , so you have to be tested .... two weeks ‘at home’ ...I’ve only been out once every two weeks to get blood tests since March . LOL

Poor you, you had good practice back when you had your foot surgery ...if I remember rightly...
Hope your poor friend can fight it and come through it unscathed .

Up here we have four times more cases than back in March when we were all set for lockdown . So we are due for another lockdown. Also my surgeon son-in law may be shut down like back in March , when all surgeries were cancelled. And just Covid patient were allowed into the hospitals . :(

Praying for you and your friend xx
Thank you Helen. This is the older woman who runs the pantry out of her house and has been for almost 40 years. She has cancer and last month it came back so, she has been going for chemo on Fridays. She has a colostomy bag, diabetes, needs eye surgery too. I spoke very shortly with her yesterday, she sounds so weak. Not so sure she will make it out of the hospital but, I'm praying hard for her. She was not feeling well 2 weeks ago Monday, so when I went last week Monday, she was still not up to it, she wasn't answering the door whih really made me suspicious, thought she might have fallen. So, after banging on her door (I usually just walk in, as it's always unlocked) So, I stood there and called her phone. She did finally come to the door, didn't open it but said she was still not doing good and, that's when I thought it might be covid. The Genesis Center is fine for me to go to as there is nobody near me as I do my thing...except for on Thursdays which is the biggest day for the enter. The director said he thinks I am finer as it has been more than two weeks but, I suppose I will get the stupid test just to calm every one else.
xoxo
This thing is truly killing us in many ways...
xx