Prayer for Aiden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes let us be praying . I dont know if He knows JESUS or not . So lets also be praying for That as well.
As I was just praying...I asked Him how I should pray ..healing? Recovery, deliverance or salvation.
He said pray for his salvation.
So praying for this as well as for healing.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have a wonderful idea . Find a picture of what heaven might look like and write one word on it . HOME .
This is where all lambs in JESUS will one day be forever with Him .

It is a great way to consider our final place of residence, but heaven is a state of mind that we hold on to, and is not supported in the scriptures.

In the Abrahamic covenant, God Promised Abraham and his descendants the whole "earth" and it is stated in the Book of Revelation that God comes down to the earth to dwell with man on the face of the refurbished earth, and we, the recognised saints, become the worshipping tabernacle of God in which God will live for all subsequent time.

God after the Great White Throne Room judgement will make like new again the heavens and the earth and God will be praised from that time onwards by the righteous saints for ever more.

Any gorgeous picture of the earth will suffice, with the word "Home" embossed into it, will do.

Shalom

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God, most merciful God, I bring Aiden to You in prayer and ask that You will bring him close to You and let him know that You are there to help him. Heal his intestines and his bones of the autoimmune disease and restore him to health that he may Praise You! I also lift up Grandfather Dave and ask You to heal him, to spare him and restore him, Amen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's mercy has seen Aiden released from the Hospital. It appears to be an autoimmune disease.

Automunine disease diagnosis- ?

Observing, release from hospital is normal, but "not a whew", it's all good now.

There is no medical cure for autoimmune disease. The Medical doctors will Treat "Symptoms" as they are revealed ... pain, headaches, sore joints, achy body, weak, etc.

Seems typically, parents follow the orders of dispensing meds to treat symptoms, as they arise and Another trip to the Doctor.

Parents can do so much more.
• Learn how to closely monitor the child...
Particularly WHAT he eats, and the negative reaction...to remove that item from his diet.

It is time consuming for sure, as children are in the stage of trying new foods, spices, sauces, etc.

• Regular intake of minerals.
(Yes vitamins are highlighted and we can get that convenient all in one vitamin pill compound)

However Some vitamins are crucial for growing children, particularly known to have a medical issue.

Minerals are expressly necessary, which many of our foods lack. Some 84 Trace minerals can be found in liquid form. Typically for an adult, by weight, just a mere teaspoon.

Good to know the diagnosis ...
Better to know treating symptoms only makes the condition tolerable.
It's a temporary fix.
Best to know, the underlying issue is a compromised immune systerm...
And WE are but Dust of the Earth.
We are the Physical Makeup of and Sustained by The Same minerals of the Earth.

•Yes prayers for this little Child!
•And prayers for this little Child's parents...to learn and seek Gods Natural Provisions for a body's natural optimum health.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: amadeus