Prayer for Education and Relationships

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Evan M Wright

May 9, 2022
Fayetteville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all.

So I need prayer for some things that I am going through right now. First off, I just graduated college with a Bachelor of Science in Education so I'm really happy about that. Now graduate school is next.

I'm currently in the search for my first postgraduate job. I applied to 10 jobs over the past month. 3 of them I got rejected, 2 of them are under review and 4 are still waiting review. The job that I'm really aiming for is either a part time job which will allow me to go to class in the fall and still work as well. The other one is a full time salary paid job which I might do for a few years to pay off my undergraduate loans before heading to graduate school. However it's not down to my decision at this point. Please pray for me that the Lord will help me get the right job for me and set me down a good path.

My second prayer request for is for a girl that I have feelings for. She's really pretty, and I think about her a lot. I also pray that if it be in God's will that our paths will cross at the right time and we can be in a good relationship when we're all ready. In the mean time please pray for me to enjoy being single and be happy and not to stress about what might happen between us and what might not because I have the tendency to do that a lot or overthink. Thanks again.

Goldie75

Mar 20, 2022
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Congratulations on graduating!!!

Praying the Lord leads you to the right job for this time and for Him to bring the right person into your life at the right time.

Praying for you to have peace and be quick to nip overthinking in the bud by handing those worries over in prayer.

God Bless you.

William00

Mar 13, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all.

So I need prayer for some things that I am going through right now. First off, I just graduated college with a Bachelor of Science in Education so I'm really happy about that. Now graduate school is next.

May God bring Evan the best job opportunity and him the girl of his dreams. Amen.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm currently in the search for my first postgraduate job. I applied to 10 jobs over the past month. 3 of them I got rejected, 2 of them are under review and 4 are still waiting review. The job that I'm really aiming for is either a part time job which will allow me to go to class in the fall and still work as well. The other one is a full time salary paid job which I might do for a few years to pay off my undergraduate loans before heading to graduate school. However it's not down to my decision at this point. Please pray for me that the Lord will help me get the right job for me and set me down a good path.

May the Lord Help you to understand what His preference is for your working life and show you the steps that you need to take.

My second prayer request for is for a girl that I have feelings for. She's really pretty, and I think about her a lot. I also pray that if it be in God's will that our paths will cross at the right time and we can be in a good relationship when we're all ready. In the mean time please pray for me to enjoy being single and be happy and not to stress about what might happen between us and what might not because I have the tendency to do that a lot or overthink. Thanks again.

Evan, what you have written in the above post shows a maturity that many would be envious of. Beauty in a person is more than what is skin deep, it is also enshrined in the character of the person as well.

May the Lord reveal to you the attributes of the woman that you should join yourself to, so that you can co-exist in unity in all things.

Shalom

Last edited:
Reactions: DuckieLady

Evan M Wright

May 9, 2022
Fayetteville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May the Lord Help you to understand what His preference is for your working life and show you the steps that you need to take.

Evan, what you have written in the above post shows a maturity that many would be envious of. Beauty in a person is more than what is skin deep, it also enshrined in the character of the person as well.

May the Lord reveal to you the attributes of the woman that you should join yourself to, so that you can co-exist in unity in all things.

Shalom

Thank you! It still is a daily struggle learning to be patient in both of these situations because there have been times where I question why things happen to me. This year has been kind of been like my Job moment, but hopefully there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

May God bring Evan the best job opportunity and him the girl of his dreams. Amen.

Thank you for this! I pray that girl of my dreams is the one I admire right now, but there could always be something better around the corner. It's about trusting and having faith!

Congratulations on graduating!!!

Praying the Lord leads you to the right job for this time and for Him to bring the right person into your life at the right time.

Praying for you to have peace and be quick to nip overthinking in the bud by handing those worries over in prayer.

God Bless you.

Thank you! The graduation ceremony was a mess, but at least I earned my degree. Thank you for also praying for my potential love interest. I debated posting this thread because I thought it would be silly if people saw me praying for a wife or something along those lines but I it never hurts to bring everything to the Lord.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

William00

Mar 13, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for this! I pray that girl of my dreams is the one I admire right now, but there could always be something better around the corner. It's about trusting and having faith!

Being older than you, I look back and thinking you can always find someone better. Sometimes you don't know how long you have to wait. It could be decades. May God guide you in your journey.