Prayer for friend's healing and salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am going to fast and pray that God heal my friend, Paul of schizophrenia, that he may find salvation in Jesus Christ.

Mark 11:24
King James Version

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Please, pray with me!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am going to fast and pray that God heal my friend, Paul of schizophrenia, that he may find salvation in Jesus Christ.

Mark 11:24
King James Version

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Please, pray with me!

Praying in agreement with you all in this, God gave us a sound mind, Satan is the one who steals, kills and destroys in any way he can but our God is way bigger than him. :)

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guys I have such confidence that Jesus is working in this situation.

I will praise the Lord now!

Thank you, Lord! You use the foolish things of this world to instruct the wise! You reign in majesty forever!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you, Lord! You use the foolish things of this world to instruct the wise! You reign in majesty forever!
Thats right my dear sister . Leap up and praise the LORD and dance round that house or in that field , and do so Unto the LORD .
Let the KING be praised .

MrBebe

Sep 8, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Prayed for Paul.

Pro 4:20-22 MKJV My son, listen to my words; bow down your ear to my sayings. (21) Let them not depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart. (22) For they are life to those who find them, and health to all his flesh.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praise God....
Faith is the SUBSTANCE of things HOPED for...(means you have hope in knowing God is able to do for you whatever you ask of Him...and you declare it even before it is made manifest!)
The EVIDENCE of things NOT YET SEEN.....(faith is evident by the above statement...it isn't faith when you can see it...it is faith when it is yet to be seen but it is coming!)
Hallelujah!

Reactions: Wynona and Ziggy

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though Paul has banned me from his forum for speaking out in Christ, I still believe God is working.

He has been involved with the occult and New Age but I believe God can rescue him from it all.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though Paul has banned me from his forum for speaking out in Christ, I still believe God is working.

He has been involved with the occult and New Age but I believe God can rescue him from it all.
You did what you could dear sister . You ought to rejoice when banned , seperated for JESUS sake .
All we can do now is pray that man repent of that wickedness .