Prayer for God to Drastically change my life around in 2024

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

migrate

Dec 16, 2023
Us
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I need my life to be drastically changed next year. I am praying God will do it. I am praying he will move me where he told me he would. I am praying for the marriage he promised me. I am also praying for a new job that will provide me more money so I can move.

Papa Smurf

Jul 6, 2023
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @migrate, first off, since I see that you are a new member, WELCOME TO CB :kiaora: I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us.

Praying for you!

God bless you!! (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24)

--Papa Smurf
p.s. - the following verse is a wonderful command with a wonderful promise attached to it, the key to which (according to Spurgeon) is found in chasing after the Lord, never in chasing after the things that we want from Him :)

Psalm 37
4 Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you.
Did you read the requests . Reread what our dear friend wrote .
THEN remember what marriage GOD desires for us , what change of life does GOD desire for us
and as far as location to where he wants us , WHERE IS IT GOD DESIRES US TO BE . ps , we wont find it in the world .
Sometimes people might THINK they are hearing something from GOD and really it was just our own desire .
I THINK THE PRAYER FOR THIS PERSON , and not just him but for us all is this . LORD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE IN MY LIFE
no matter what the cost to me is . Let the marriage be THE GROOM TO THE BRIDE and let the location be YOU UPON MY HEART .
But what do i know , most folks just see me as a hater anyway . BUT what little , what very little i do know
SEEMTH TO SAY TO ME , PUT THINE TRUST IN GOD and not in me . And all i can say to that is , THANK YOU GOD
for letting me KNOW THAT . cause what would i do without you but FAIL .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you read the requests . Reread what our dear friend wrote .
THEN remember what marriage GOD desires for us , what change of life does GOD desire for us
and as far as location to where he wants us , WHERE IS IT GOD DESIRES US TO BE . ps , we wont find it in the world .
Sometimes people might THINK they are hearing something from GOD and really it was just our own desire .
I THINK THE PRAYER FOR THIS PERSON , and not just him but for us all is this . LORD LET YOUR WILL BE DONE IN MY LIFE
no matter what the cost to me is . Let the marriage be THE GROOM TO THE BRIDE and let the location be YOU UPON MY HEART .
But what do i know , most folks just see me as a hater anyway . BUT what little , what very little i do know
SEEMTH TO SAY TO ME , PUT THINE TRUST IN GOD and not in me . And all i can say to that is , THANK YOU GOD
for letting me KNOW THAT . cause what would i do without you but FAIL .
Yes, my friend, I read the request carefully and prayed carefully as I always try to do for God's will rather than any of ours...