Prayer for God to end the hostage situation early

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m currently being held hostage by Satan and other infernal demons. It has been this way for 17 years, which is half my life. And indeed, the latter half of my life has been a literal living nightmare, to say the least. God did say he will compensate me for all the horror that happened to me, which he now deems a tragic accident and feels deep remorse (among other strong feelings). And to be completely fair: My suffering has gone down significantly recently, since the demons are now blocked from committing violence against others.

But still, I’m ready for the hostage situation to end. I don’t want it to go on any longer.

Apparently, God wants me to quit abusing my ADD pills for at least three days. At least that is what I think he wants me to do. And then he will end the hostage situation and grant me my freedom from Satan and the demons.

But there is a problem.

I have nothing to do all day. I’m 35 years old, live with my parents, and my life is a complete train wreck. God gave me carpal tunnel syndrome to avoid other victims losing their testicles or entire genitals, and I can’t get surgery for it. This means I can’t pass time by playing a FPS game, otherwise my hands, arms, and wrists suffer pain profusely. Yet playing a first-person shooter game is perfect no-brainer activity to pass time as I detox. Unfortunately it’s something God took away from me.

I know God said he will compensate me financially for being Satan’s hostage for half my life, having stated he feels extreme remorse for what happened to me. But what about compensate me for giving me carpal tunnel syndrome through a series of misleading events, all the while keeping me in the dark about his true motive for injuring me (to make sure others don’t lose their testicles or genitals)? Now I can’t fulfill his request to go three days without ADD pills for freedom, since my hands, arms, and wrists are in too much pain to pass time with a first-person shooter game. There is nothing I can do to pass time, so I take ADD pills to numb the boredom. God needs to compensate me for this in particular, and he can do so by granting me my permanent freedom from Satan and the demons tonight.

Please pray and make sure God does this for me. Please pray and make sure that understands my prayer request is reasonable to make up for past unfairness, namely the carpal tunnel syndrome injury.